Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

forum

Eurosport iTunes app

Unfortunately I can't get Eurosport on my TV - something to do with damaged cables which Virgin just can't get fixed. I've been thinking of downloading the iTunes Eurosport app so I can pay to watch the cycling on my ipad. Has anyone else tried this; is it worth doing?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

giff77 | 10 years ago
0 likes

I use the app. Is well worth it. Quality streaming. And videos afterwards. You will need to make the call and pay the fee for iPad or iPhone. But then you can hook up to Apple TV and watch on a bigger screen. Eurosport have been getting better and now include races that are not normally seen live. There is a 12 month deal that I think you can view on desktop and a device. Can't remember all the details. Just means if out you can jump onto a hotspot. Think you can also watch as live from desk top as well.

glynr36 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Worth it I think.
Soon as my Sky Contract is up this is what I'll be doing, sod paying £30/month just for Eurosport, and I use the Eurosport Player when at work too...

Kingrolo | 10 years ago
0 likes

I've only got freeview at home (which doesnt have Eurosport) and I got fed up of dodgy feeds from dodgy websites so subscribed to Eurosport online a couple of years ago. The iPhone app is good and stable with pretty good quality streaming. The same subscription works on the internet player too. The on demand videos have been slowly getting more comprehensive and I think now they have on demand videos for most of the live sport they show but not an highlights shows (like the recent tours in the middle east). I think its definitely worth it for £3.99 a month.

Latest Comments