Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Tour of Oman stage 6

Break at 23k
Gavazzi (AST)
Van Avermaet (BMC)
Terpstra (OPQ)
Ligthart (LBT)
Roche (TCS)
1'15

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

15 comments

mtm_01 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Not the best day only 60 points, but that was made up for by coming 14 overall on the stage yesterday  1

Twybaydos | 10 years ago
0 likes

Oh dear... Now was not the time to swap Mprkov for Howard with a 10 point penalty

simon F | 10 years ago
0 likes

And now the 4 hour wait until we find out who came 11-20th

Philip Unwin | 10 years ago
0 likes

Greipel
Bouhanni
Bennet
Kristoff
Morkov
Fortin
Trentin
Keukeleire
Bozic
Sagan

simon F | 10 years ago
0 likes

1 Greipel
2 Bouhanni
3 Bennett
4 Kristoff
5 Morkov
6 Fortin
7 Trentin
8 Keukeleire
9 Bozic
10 Sagan

livestrongnick | 10 years ago
0 likes

Finally 1, 2, 3,podium badge & 4  41

0 likes

Greipel wins

0 likes

Bazzana won 2nd sprint
3 have lead of 26''

0 likes

10 caught
new lead group
Jensen (TCS)
Hepburn (OGE)
Bazzana (UHC)
38''

0 likes

Terpstra at front joined by
Agnoli (AST)
Burghardt (BMC)
Dockx (LBT)
Minard (ALM)
Van Emden (BEL)
Boara (TCS)
Albisini (OGE)
Hepburn (OGE)
Bazzana (UHC)
Lead of 2'
Terpstra won first sprint

livestrongnick | 10 years ago
0 likes

30/40 pen points

Nacer Bouhanni (FDJ)
Andre Greipel (LTB)
Sam Bennett (TNE)
Alexander Kristoff (KAT)
Tom Boonen (OPQ)
Leigh Howard (OGE)
Nicola Ruffoni (BAR)
Oscar Gatto (CAD)
Preben Van Hecke (TSV)

Joelsim | 10 years ago
0 likes

Mine's similar to yours today chrisdstripes.

Greipel
Bouhanni
Boonen
Bennati
Swift
Howard

Plus TVG for some guaranteed.

And two no hopers, quite why I have Fronk Schleck still in my team, or even in my team at all is a mystery.

Ghedebrav | 10 years ago
0 likes

My team is, as it has been throughout this (and VAA) not very good and I'm not expecting much.

I've not put anything like as much time and thought into Oman or Algarve as I have the last few, and it's shown. Red arrows every day.

chrisdstripes | 10 years ago
0 likes

Higher quality of breakaway rider today!

I've got guaranteed points for Uran and Bardet, 5 sprinters and 2 guys who won't score but wasn't worth replacing them.

Sprinters...
Greipel
Howard
Bouhanni
Boonen
Swift

Purist is looking good for a change, 19th with 4 sprinters today, plus Sagan if he can be arsed. If Howard fails, I even have an outside chance of winning Forum Scorum's purist, but I'd settle for third after a dreadful start to the season. Very close between Ray and Twybados for the win...

Twybaydos replied to chrisdstripes | 10 years ago
0 likes
chrisdstripes wrote:

Purist is looking good for a change, 19th with 4 sprinters today, plus Sagan if he can be arsed. If Howard fails, I even have an outside chance of winning Forum Scorum's purist, but I'd settle for third after a dreadful start to the season. Very close between Ray and Twybados for the win...

Purist wise - I have Froome and Pozzovivo (15 pts), Ray has no-one in the top 10 and the only difference in sprinters between Ray and me is his Bouhanni (2pts in green jersey) over my Ruffoni, and his 2 points ahead of me. Thinking Ruffoni was a luck job in the first two stages and doesn't score today, Bouhanni needs to come 8th of higher for Ray to win. I think that's gonna happen. My purist teams have been crap so far this season so I'm happy with second

Chris - You pretty much need Sagan to win, Swift and Van Staeyen to place highly and Howard, Markus and Bouhanni to fail to snatch the win. Good luck but it might be too many variables

Latest Comments