Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Regional league score problems

Anybody seeing this...?

Whichever tab I select, when I go to my regional league, it always shows the TOO rankings, even though the arrows and position summary shows correctly. At a guess, the update is updating the regional link tab for all comps, not just the one it applies to eg atm, before VAA stage 4 update, all my (W. Mids) regional leagues point to

http://fantasy.road.cc/leagues?ldtid=8&rgid=8&sid=7305 (after TOO stage 5)

whereas the VAA ones should still be pointing to

http://fantasy.road.cc/leagues?ldtid=8&rgid=8&sid=7403 (which shows the expected scores etc, if I manually alter the URL to go here).

I hope this is some help in figuring out where it's going wrong.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

dave atkinson | 10 years ago
0 likes

i'll look into it...

simon F replied to dave atkinson | 10 years ago
0 likes
Dave Atkinson wrote:

i'll look into it...

Cheers Dave. It's no big deal now I've figured out the workaround but it would be nice not to need it.

drheaton | 10 years ago
0 likes

I'm not having this problem, I'm 4th overall, 7th in Oman and 3rd in Algarve in my region and the links work fine for all of those.

simon F replied to drheaton | 10 years ago
0 likes
drheaton wrote:

I'm not having this problem, I'm 4th overall, 7th in Oman and 3rd in Algarve in my region and the links work fine for all of those.

Maybe because you're a race admin? Mine all show the VAA stage 5 totals (including the overall). The regional overall also doesn't include my final TOO stage score and is 93 pts less than the headline figure on the home page - all part of the same thing I expect.

Tingo | 10 years ago
0 likes

Yes, I'm having the same issue with the regional league (in my case London). My TOO regional leagues point to the VAA ones. As you suggest manually altering the URLs does bring up the correct scores.

Latest Comments