Going to Dublin to watch the Giro
I offered my missus a weekend in Dublin so long as we watch the Giro stage 2 finish on Sunday 11th May, and she jumped at the chance. We've been for a weekend before and really enjoyed it. So I'm looking for advice as to how best to do it.
- 2 adults plus 6-month-old twins
- Twin buggy, it's a bit chunky
- Probably go out on Friday afternoon, come back Monday afternoon
- Need to be within easy distance of race route (and preferably the finish area), and the restaurants/shops in the city centre
- Undecided whether to take the car on the ferry, or just take a flight
- How long does it take to get passports for the babies? Have I got enough time?
- Any suggestions for where to stay? My wife likes her creature comforts, so a decent hotel close to the centre without spending the earth would be good
I've never seen a Grand Tour before, with any luck I'll get to see 2 this year...