Project One - Unofficial Vote for registered users only
I've found all this fury and debate on the 'methods' of obtaining votes for the project one' competition quite interesting.
Someone mentioned that maybe only those registered should have their votes count as it would eliminate those multiple votes using IT solutions.
So, how about it, lets use this thread to record your vote. I will tot up all votes when the comp closes (was it 24th Feb?) and we can announce the unofficial winner...a bit of pride for the winner within our Road cc cycling community
- Only 1 vote each (I will check)
- Ignore current voting standings
- Don't be influenced if someone starts running away with the lead in this 'unofficial voting results'
- If you know the 'designer', don't let that influence your vote
- Vote purely on aesthetics and finishing kit
- Please use VOTE GOES TO 'name' to make it clear when collating the votes
All pretty simple
VOTE GOES TO Graham Dodgson