Home

I love a good Spanish race with lots of Spanish names like Valverde and Wiggins  4 Who doesn't?....

So why not another Forum Competition?

It's enough to drive you crazy, but here goes!  1

The Vuelta a Andalucia runs from Wednesday February 19 to Sunday February 23 2014

And who doesn't like a hilly, mountainous route? I do. So, yep, in the middle of the chaos of Premium players playing the Volta Algarve on top of the Tour of Oman, I offer the forum diehards the opportunity to burn their brains following yet another stage race - the Vuelta a Andalucia! Crazy, right?

Here's what it looks like *rubbing my hands with anticipation*

7.3 Km Prologue
Stage 1 Cat 1 Cat 3 Cat 3 Cat 2 Cat 2 Cat 3 Hilltop Finish
Stage 2 Cat 3 Cat 3 Cat 1 Summit Finish
Stage 3 Cat 3 Cat 3 Flat Finish
Stage 4 Cat 1 Cat 3 Cat 3 Flat Finish

Check out the profiles here:

http://www.vueltaandalucia.es/

Just click on the Stage you want to see to see the profiles.

Obviously, it's got a start list with some pretty good names that are not going to Oman or the Volta Algarve - Valverde, Wiggins, Porte, Fuglsang, Scarponi, Mollema, Kittel, and Boassen Hagen. Pretty good names!  1

So, who's in? Anybody? I won't blame you if you bow out! I know it's a lot of racing, but if you want to join the fun, you're welcome to give it a cursory shot!  1 At stake is nothing more than the pride and honor of winning a Forum Based Competition on a very prestigious cycling website (this one, namely Road.cc, of course!)  1 Happy Hunting!  1

Rider values
Alejandro Valverde Movistar Team 31.5
Richie Porte Team Sky 25.7
Bradley Wiggins Team Sky 24.3
Bauke Mollema Belkin-Pro Cycling Team 22.9
Michele Scarponi Astana Pro Team 22.7
Marcel Kittel Team Giant-Shimano 22.7
Edvald Boasson Hagen Team Sky 22.6
Julian David Arredondo Trek Factory Racing 19.0
Gerald Ciolek MTN - Qhubeka 18.6
Geraint Thomas Team Sky 17.8
Daniel Navarro Cofidis, Solutions Créd 17.2
Jose Herrada Movistar Team 16.8
Tanel Kangert Astana Pro Team 16.6
Luka Mezgec Team Giant-Shimano 16.6
Julien Simon Cofidis, Solutions Créd 16.4
Amets Txurruka Caja Rural - Seguros RGA 15.8
Tom Dumoulin Team Giant-Shimano 15.7
Laurens Ten DaM Belkin-Pro Cycling Team 15.5
Jakob Fuglsang Astana Pro Team 15.4
Jon Izagirre Movistar Team 15.3
Kevin Seeldraeyers Wanty - Groupe Gobert 15.3
Bart De Clercq Lotto Belisol 15.1
Simon Geschke Team Giant-Shimano 14.5
Javier Moreno Movistar Team 14.2
Eros Capecchi Movistar Team 13.6
Greg Henderson Lotto Belisol 13.1
Sergio Pardilla MTN - Qhubeka 12.8
Jens Debusschere Lotto Belisol 12.7
Vasil Kiryienka Team Sky 12.6
Moreno Hofland Belkin-Pro Cycling Team 12.5
Haimar Zubeldia Trek Factory Racing 11.5
David Arroyo Caja Rural - Seguros RGA 11.3
Davide Rebellin CCC Polsat Polkowice 11.3
Jens Voigt Trek Factory Racing 11.3
Maxime Monfort Lotto Belisol 11.2
Nikias Arndt Team Giant-Shimano 11.2
Alexey Lutsenko Astana Pro Team 11.0
Imanol Erviti Movistar Team 11.0
Luis Leon Sanchez Caja Rural - Seguros RGA 10.9
Kristof Vandewalle Trek Factory Racing 10.8
Philip Deignan Team Sky 10.5
Jose Ivan Gutierrez Movistar Team 10.4
Fredrik Kessiakoff Astana Pro Team 9.9
Tom Veelers Team Giant-Shimano 9.1
Markel Irizar Trek Factory Racing 9.1
Peter Kennaugh Team Sky 9.0
Antonio Piedra Caja Rural - Seguros RGA 8.6
Stephane Poulhies Cofidis, Solutions Créd 8.4
Danilo Hondo Trek Factory Racing 8.4
Maciej Paterski CCC Polsat Polkowice 8.3
Laurent Didier Trek Factory Racing 8.2
Andrea Peron Team Novo Nordisk 8.1
Ruben Plaza Movistar Team 7.7
Davide Vigano Caja Rural - Seguros RGA 7.1
David Tanner Belkin-Pro Cycling Team 7.0
Bartlomiej Matysiak CCC Polsat Polkowice 7.0
Luis Angel Mate Cofidis, Solutions Créd 7.0
Yoann Bagot Cofidis, Solutions Créd 6.8
Dmitriy Gruzdev Astana Pro Team 6.7
Andrey Zeits Astana Pro Team 6.6
Lars Petter Nordhaug Belkin-Pro Cycling Team 6.5
Tim Declercq Topsport Vlaanderen - B 6.5
Frederik Willems Lotto Belisol 6.4
Tim Wellens Lotto Belisol 5.8
Nico Sijmens Wanty - Groupe Gobert 5.8
Martijn Verschoor Team Novo Nordisk 5.6
Kenneth Vanbilsen Topsport Vlaanderen - B 5.5
Jacek Morajko CCC Polsat Polkowice 5.3
Thomas Degand Wanty - Groupe Gobert 4.8
Jonathan Hivert Belkin-Pro Cycling Team 4.7
Tom Van Asbroeck Topsport Vlaanderen - B 4.3
Francis De Greef Wanty - Groupe Gobert 4.2
Marcos Garcia Caja Rural - Seguros RGA 4.0
Andreas Stauff MTN - Qhubeka 4.0
Jaco Venter MTN - Qhubeka 4.0
Romain Zingle Cofidis, Solutions Créd 3.7
Mateusz Taciak CCC Polsat Polkowice 3.4
Jelle Vanendert Lotto Belisol 3.4
Pawel Franczak ActiveJet Team 3.3
Gregory Habeaux Wanty - Groupe Gobert 3.1
Jesus Ezquerra ActiveJet Team 3.0
Mario Gonzalez ActiveJet Team 3.0
David Muntaner ActiveJet Team 3.0
Lukasz Bodnar ActiveJet Team 3.0
Emanuel Piaskowy ActiveJet Team 3.0
Michal Podlaski ActiveJet Team 3.0
Nick Van Der Lijke Belkin-Pro Cycling Team 3.0
Lluís Guillermo Mas Caja Rural - Seguros RGA 3.0
Adrian Honkisz CCC Polsat Polkowice 3.0
Branislau Samoilau CCC Polsat Polkowice 3.0
Edwig Cammaerts Cofidis, Solutions Créd 3.0
Alvaro Cuadros Etixx 3.0
Lukasz Wisniowski Etixx 3.0
Alexis Guerin Etixx 3.0
Daniel Hoelgaard Etixx 3.0
Markus Hoelgaard Etixx 3.0
Tim Kerkhof Etixx 3.0
Samuel Spokes Etixx 3.0
Pablo Lechuga Rodriguez Euskadi 3.0
Jon Aberasturi Euskadi 3.0
Carlos Barbero Euskadi 3.0
Jon Larrinaga Euskadi 3.0
Miguel Minguez Euskadi 3.0
Haritz Orbe Euskadi 3.0
Beñat Txoperena Euskadi 3.0
Linus Gerdemann MTN - Qhubeka 3.0
Ignatas Konovalovas MTN - Qhubeka 3.0
Daniel Teklehaimanot MTN - Qhubeka 3.0
Merijn Korevaar Rabobank Development Team 3.0
Emiel Dolfsma Rabobank Development Team 3.0
Piotr Havik Rabobank Development Team 3.0
Lennard Hofstede Rabobank Development Team 3.0
Bert-Jan Lindeman Rabobank Development Team 3.0
Ivar Slik Rabobank Development Team 3.0
Martijn Tusveld Rabobank Development Team 3.0
Byron Patricio Guama Team Ecuador 3.0
Jose Ragonessi Team Ecuador 3.0
Segundo Navarrete Team Ecuador 3.0
Jaume Rovira Pous Team Ecuador 3.0
Jordi Simon Team Ecuador 3.0
Pablo Hidalgo Team Ecuador 3.0
Isaac Carbonell Team Ecuador 3.0
Daan Olivier Team Giant-Shimano 3.0
Javier Megias Leal Team Novo Nordisk 3.0
David Lozano Riba Team Novo Nordisk 3.0
Joonas Henttala Team Novo Nordisk 3.0
Kevin De Mesmaeker Team Novo Nordisk 3.0
Christopher Williams Team Novo Nordisk 3.0
Stijn Steels Topsport Vlaanderen - B 3.0
Victor Campenaerts Topsport Vlaanderen - B 3.0
Yves Lampaert Topsport Vlaanderen - B 3.0
Edward Theuns Topsport Vlaanderen - B 3.0
Roy Jans Wanty - Groupe Gobert 3.0
Kevin Van Melsen Wanty - Groupe Gobert 3.0

The budget will be the always lovely 150.00 credits.

The deadline to enter a team will be the start of the Prologue (TBA)

Scoring this might be crazy, but I hope Cyclingnews.com and/or http://www.vueltaandalucia.es/ will provide all the Intermediate Sprint and KOM info!

Here's cyclingnews.com coverage of the race last year, won by Valverde:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/vuelta-a-andalucia-ruta-ciclista-del-so...

Thanks!

66 comments

Avatar
enrique [2349 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

Please remember to check your budgets!  1

Here's my team, of course!

31.5 Alejandro Valverde
25.7 Richie Porte
22.9 Bauke Mollema
22.6 Edvald Boasson Hagen
18.6 Gerald Ciolek
17.8 Geraint Thomas
3.4 Jelle Vanendert
3.0 Linus Gerdemann
3.0 Daniel Teklehaimanot
Total 148.5

Avatar
chiv30 [986 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

I'm in

Alejandro Valverde Movistar Team 31.5
Bradley Wiggins Team Sky 24.3
Gerald Ciolek MTN - Qhubeka 18.6
Luka Mezgec Team Giant-Shimano 16.6
Jakob Fuglsang Astana Pro Team 15.4
Simon Geschke Team Giant-Shimano 14.5
Javier Moreno Movistar Team 14.2
Haimar Zubeldia Trek Factory Racing 11.5
Jelle Vanendert. Lotto bellisol 3.4

150

Avatar
Stumps [3415 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

Count me in.

Richie Porte Team Sky 25.7
Gerald Ciolek MTN - Qhubeka 18.6
Luis Leon Sanchez Caja Rural - Seguros RGA 10.9
Daniel Navarro Cofidis, Solutions Créd 17.2
Jens Voigt Trek Factory Racing 11.3
Luka Mezgec Team Giant-Shimano 16.6
Laurens Ten DaM Belkin-Pro Cycling Team 15.5
Amets Txurruka Caja Rural - Seguros RGA 15.8
Javier Moreno Movistar Team 14.2

145.8

Avatar
Ghedebrav [1100 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

IN.

Lulu Sanchez 10.9
Lars Petter Nordhaug 6.5
Linus Gerdemann 3.0
Sam 'yes this is my real surname' Spokes 3.0
Fredrik Kessiakoff 9.9
Luka Mezgec 16.6
Sergio Pardilla 12.8
Tanel Kangert 16.6
Bartlomiej Matysiak 7.0

86.3. Bargainz.

Avatar
TERatcliffe26 [4660 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

Valverde 31.5
Porte 25.7
Mollema 22.9
Ciolek 18.6
T Dumoulin 15.7
Fuglsang 15.4
LL Sanchez 10.9
Hivert 4.7
Vanendert 3.4

148.8

Avatar
enrique [2349 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes
Ghedebrav wrote:

IN.

Lulu Sanchez 10.9
Lars Petter Nordhaug 6.5
Linus Gerdemann 3.0
Sam 'yes this is my real surname' Spokes 3.0
Fredrik Kessiakoff 9.9
Luka Mezgec 16.6
Sergio Pardilla 12.8
Tanel Kangert 16.6
Bartlomiej Matysiak 7.0

86.3. Bargainz.

Crap, Ghed. Why?  20 Could you put in Valverde or some other GC contender at least? Anybody who might get a Top 5 result on GC, please? There's a mountaintop finish on Stage 2. How about someone who might get a Top 5 on that mountaintop finish? Anybody! Please? Don't make me score this just for fun! Please! Throw in a real GC contender if only to make me happy...  4

Here's last year's Top 21 on the final stage to help you out. Please, please, please! Put someone on your team from the names below! There are several here this year! Please?  2

1 Alejandro Valverde Belmonte Movistar Team
2 Simon Spilak Katusha
3 Davide Rebellin CCC Polsat Polkowice
4 Bauke Mollema Blanco Pro Cycling Team
5 Sander Armee Topsport Vlaanderen-Baloise
6 Jurgen Van Den Broeck Lotto Belisol
7 Bart De Clercq Lotto Belisol
8 Nairo Alexander Quintana Rojas Movistar Team
9 Jakob Fuglsang Astana Pro Team
10 Jon Izaguirre Insausti Euskaltel-Euskadi
11 Daniel Navarro Garcia Cofidis, Solutions Credits
12 Robert Gesink Blanco Pro Cycling Team
13 Javier Moreno Bazan Movistar Team
14 Igor Anton Hernandez Euskaltel-Euskadi
15 Mikel Nieve Ituralde Euskaltel-Euskadi
16 Simon Geschke Team Argos-Shimano
17 Jonathan Hivert Sojasun
18 David Belda Garcia Burgos BH-Castilla y Leon
19 Mikel Landa Meana Euskaltel-Euskadi
20 Martijn Keizer Vacansoleil-DCM Pro Cycling Team
21 Daniel Moreno Fernandez Katusha

Valverde, Rebellin*, Mollema, De Clercq, Fuglsang, Navarro, Moreno, Geschke, Hivert? Porte, Wiggins? C'mon! Make it worth my time. Please?  7

*Oooh, just realized Rebellin is out there at 11.3 Hmmm...  39

Avatar
Gkam84 [9092 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

Tanel Kangert Astana Pro Team 16.6
Laurens Ten Dam Belkin-Pro Cycling Team 15.5
Bart De Clercq Lotto Belisol 15.1
Javier Moreno Movistar Team 14.2
David Arroyo Caja Rural - Seguros RGA 11.3
Luis Leon Sanchez Caja Rural - Seguros RGA 10.9
Jose Ivan Gutierrez Movistar Team 10.4
Fredrik Kessiakoff Astana Pro Team 9.9
Lars Petter Nordhaug Belkin-Pro Cycling Team 6.5

110.4

Avatar
ray silvester [1836 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

Here we go

Valverde 31.5
porte 25.7
Kangert 16.6
Txurruka 15.8
Fuglsang 15.4
L.Sanchez 10.9
Monfort 11.2
Kessiakoff 9.9
Voigt 11.3

total 148 .3

Avatar
Ghedebrav [1100 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

Ok, I'll swap Nordhaug for Fuglsang.

Avatar
enrique [2349 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes
Ghedebrav wrote:

Ok, I'll swap Nordhaug for Fuglsang.

Thanks! Very nice of you!  1

Avatar
stevemarks [471 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

valverde 31.5
tom dumoulin 15.7
kittel 22.7
porte 25.7
mollema 22.9
thomas 17.8
taciak 3.4
gerdemann 3.0
degard 4.8

147.5

 37 37 37

Avatar
livestrongnick [2118 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

Having seen that Eurosport are showing this race and not Oman or Algarve  45 i'm in

Scarponi 22.7
Kittel 22.7
Jens! 11.3
Valverde 31.5
Hivert 4.7
Navarro 17.2
LL Sanchez 10.9
Seeldaeyers 15.3
Deignan 10.5

146.8  35

Avatar
Twybaydos [448 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

Valverde 31.5
Porte 25.7
Tangert 16.6
Mollema 22.9
Gerdemann 3.0
Dumoulin 15.7
LL Sanchez 10.9
Dani Navarro 17.2
Degand 4.8

148.3

Enrique - Happy to go along with your rules but I think 150 points is too easy to get all the good riders.
Looking at the parcours, what on earth is Kittel doing there?

Avatar
Twybaydos [448 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes
enrique wrote:

Please remember to check your budgets!  1

Here's my team, of course!

31.5 Alejandro Valverde
25.7 Richie Porte
22.9 Bauke Mollema
22.6 Edvald Boasson Hagen
18.6 Gerald Ciolek
17.8 Geraint Thomas
3.4 Jelle Vanendert
3.0 Linus Gerdemann
3.0 Daniel Teklehaimanot
Total 148.5

Enqique - you have 3 Sky and 3 MTN - is that allowed?

Avatar
enrique [2349 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes
Twybaydos wrote:

...you have 3 Sky and 3 MTN - is that allowed?

Crap. I didn't notice, Twy. I just wanted to stack my team. Pretty good attention to detail, there  39 I would want to leave it as it is, though  39 I like the flexibility of doing that... and we already had a team in the last Forum Based Competition with 3 BMC riders... So, honestly, I'm ok with playing without that rule...

Avatar
chiv30 [986 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes
enrique wrote:
Twybaydos wrote:

...you have 3 Sky and 3 MTN - is that allowed?

Crap. I didn't notice, Twy. I just wanted to stack my team. Pretty good attention to detail, there  39 I would want to leave it as it is, though  39 I like the flexibility of doing that... and we already had a team in the last Forum Based Competition with 3 BMC riders... So, honestly, I'm ok with playing without that rule...

I think its a fantastic rule .....  3

Avatar
chiv30 [986 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes
livestrongnick wrote:

Having seen that Eurosport are showing this race and not Oman or Algarve

Really? My sky planner is def showing it on Eurosport or Eurosport2 from Wednesday
 39

Avatar
mrmo [2093 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes
chiv30 wrote:
livestrongnick wrote:

Having seen that Eurosport are showing this race and not Oman or Algarve

Really? My sky planner is def showing it on Eurosport or Eurosport2 from Wednesday
 39

http://tv.eurosport.co.uk/tvschedule.shtml

13:30 wednesday live prologue tour of andalusia.

Avatar
ray silvester [1836 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes
chiv30 wrote:
enrique wrote:
Twybaydos wrote:

...you have 3 Sky and 3 MTN - is that allowed?

Crap. I didn't notice, Twy. I just wanted to stack my team. Pretty good attention to detail, there  39 I would want to leave it as it is, though  39 I like the flexibility of doing that... and we already had a team in the last Forum Based Competition with 3 BMC riders... So, honestly, I'm ok with playing without that rule...

I think its a fantastic rule .....  3

TER's game so TER's rules methinks?

What's the verdict Tommy(coz I've got 3 Astabananas?

Avatar
chiv30 [986 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes
ray silvester wrote:
chiv30 wrote:
enrique wrote:
Twybaydos wrote:

...you have 3 Sky and 3 MTN - is that allowed?

Crap. I didn't notice, Twy. I just wanted to stack my team. Pretty good attention to detail, there  39 I would want to leave it as it is, though  39 I like the flexibility of doing that... and we already had a team in the last Forum Based Competition with 3 BMC riders... So, honestly, I'm ok with playing without that rule...

I think its a fantastic rule .....  3

TER's game so TER's rules methinks?

What's the verdict Tommy(coz I've got 3 Astabananas?

Isn't it Enriques game this year? I'm sure he offered to run these this season and as such last word should sit with him , just like his rule in the last comp of not being able to pick certain riders.

If he is the one taking the time to organise and score it then it's his game surely?

Avatar
chiv30 [986 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes
mrmo wrote:
chiv30 wrote:
livestrongnick wrote:

Having seen that Eurosport are showing this race and not Oman or Algarve

Really? My sky planner is def showing it on Eurosport or Eurosport2 from Wednesday
 39

http://tv.eurosport.co.uk/tvschedule.shtml

13:30 wednesday live prologue tour of andalusia.

You are right but if you look on the sky planner they are also showing the tour of Oman on Eurosport 2 at midday, probably catching the end of each stage before going live to Andalusia
 1

Avatar
Mikeh789 [134 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

Ok, I'll try the following;

Richie Porte 25.7
Daniel Navarro 17.2
Bauke Mollema 22.9
Michele Scarponi 22.7
Gerald Ciolek 18.6
Amets Txurruka 15.8
Greg Henderson 13.1
Luis Angel Mate 7.0
Linus Gerdemann 3.0

Total 146.

Thanks.

Avatar
livestrongnick [2118 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes
chiv30 wrote:
mrmo wrote:
chiv30 wrote:
livestrongnick wrote:

Having seen that Eurosport are showing this race and not Oman or Algarve

Really? My sky planner is def showing it on Eurosport or Eurosport2 from Wednesday
 39

http://tv.eurosport.co.uk/tvschedule.shtml

13:30 wednesday live prologue tour of andalusia.

You are right but if you look on the sky planner they are also showing the tour of Oman on Eurosport 2 at midday, probably catching the end of each stage before going live to Andalusia
 1

Thats changed since this morning then. Thanks  4

Avatar
Stumps [3415 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes
livestrongnick wrote:
chiv30 wrote:
mrmo wrote:
chiv30 wrote:
livestrongnick wrote:

Having seen that Eurosport are showing this race and not Oman or Algarve

Really? My sky planner is def showing it on Eurosport or Eurosport2 from Wednesday
 39

http://tv.eurosport.co.uk/tvschedule.shtml

13:30 wednesday live prologue tour of andalusia.

You are right but if you look on the sky planner they are also showing the tour of Oman on Eurosport 2 at midday, probably catching the end of each stage before going live to Andalusia
 1

Just set my planner for the Oman race. Its on live, 07.30 - 08.00 approx start times.

Thats changed since this morning then. Thanks  4

Avatar
Ghedebrav [1100 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes
livestrongnick wrote:

Deignan 10.5

Deignan out with a broken collarbone

Avatar
livestrongnick [2118 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes
Ghedebrav wrote:
livestrongnick wrote:

Deignan 10.5

Deignan out with a broken collarbone

crap!!!  14

Avatar
livestrongnick [2118 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

Haimar Zubeldia 11.5 in for Deignan
new total of 147.8

Avatar
chiv30 [986 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes
livestrongnick wrote:
chiv30 wrote:
mrmo wrote:
chiv30 wrote:
livestrongnick wrote:

Having seen that Eurosport are showing this race and not Oman or Algarve

Really? My sky planner is def showing it on Eurosport or Eurosport2 from Wednesday
 39

http://tv.eurosport.co.uk/tvschedule.shtml

13:30 wednesday live prologue tour of andalusia.

You are right but if you look on the sky planner they are also showing the tour of Oman on Eurosport 2 at midday, probably catching the end of each stage before going live to Andalusia
 1

Thats changed since this morning then. Thanks  4

I check the planner for cycling regularly and I'm pretty sure Oman was showing on my planner before Andalusia was , had it set to record since sat evening , I don't trust Eurosports tv listings online been caught out too often .
And you're welcome btw  1

Avatar
ray silvester [1836 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes
chiv30 wrote:
ray silvester wrote:
chiv30 wrote:
enrique wrote:
Twybaydos wrote:

...you have 3 Sky and 3 MTN - is that allowed?

Crap. I didn't notice, Twy. I just wanted to stack my team. Pretty good attention to detail, there  39 I would want to leave it as it is, though  39 I like the flexibility of doing that... and we already had a team in the last Forum Based Competition with 3 BMC riders... So, honestly, I'm ok with playing without that rule...

I think its a fantastic rule .....  3

TER's game so TER's rules methinks?

What's the verdict Tommy(coz I've got 3 Astabananas?

Isn't it Enriques game this year? I'm sure he offered to run these this season and as such last word should sit with him , just like his rule in the last comp of not being able to pick certain riders.

If he is the one taking the time to organise and score it then it's his game surely?

my mistake.....enrique's game,enrique's rules

what's the verdict on the number of riders per team enrique......assuming it's OK to have as many as you want unless you state otherwise

Avatar
chrisdstripes [1733 posts] 2 years ago
0 likes

Here's my team. 1 guy is not in the list above but is on the startlist, but if he's under 35 credits he's in.

Debusschere 12.7
Lutsenko 11
Tommy Dumoulin 15.7
Jensie 11.3
Tim Wellens 5.8
G Thomas 17.8
Simon Geschke 14.5
Richie Porte 25.7
Jon Izagirre ??
Total 114.5 plus one...

PS I think Gerdemann is out, you may want to check...

Pages