Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Le Tour Mediterranéen - Stages 3 & 4

Two stages today with a transfer window in between.  We start with a short rolling stage this morning that should follow a similar pattern to the first couple of days (although who can predict what will happen over just 62km) followed by an 18.2 km technical and hilly time trial this afternoon.

No changes for me going into the morning stage but I've already got three of my four changes planned out for this afternoon.  My only remaining decision will be whether I drop Degenkolb for the time trial in favour of a proper time trial rider or risk leaving him in and hoping for the best.  Got my eye on Phinney but I'm not sure if the TT suits him or not.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

62 comments

backflipbedlem | 10 years ago
0 likes

2 stages in one day?
Cheers for the heads up, although i think i'm gonna be a bit busy today to change my team. will see

chrisdstripes | 10 years ago
0 likes

My free transfers don't seem to have carried over - hope this is fixed soon as I need to make my TT transfers before I leave this morning....

Pages

Latest Comments