Overall leagues

by sm   February 15, 2014  

I can't seem to find my rank in the overall automatic leagues. All I can see is the automatic leagues for the current comp. Any idea where these are?

6 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

If you look at them whilst still in 'home' rather than the individual competitions it should work?

posted by ray silvester [1855 posts]
15th February 2014 - 8:47

2 Likes

Ah yes, I see, thank you Ray.

Any plans to add them back to comp pages? I like to see my overall position when I check the scores in each comp (I like to see lots of arrows, hopefully green). That task is now a mighty two clicks. Also, I note there's a lack of red and green arrows on the overall scores - are these updating after each stage?

The Human Cyclist A blog. Try it, you might like it...

sm's picture

posted by sm [351 posts]
15th February 2014 - 9:01

1 Like

sm wrote:
Ah yes, I see, thank you Ray.

Any plans to add them back to comp pages? I like to see my overall position when I check the scores in each comp (I like to see lots of arrows, hopefully green). That task is now a mighty two clicks. Also, I note there's a lack of red and green arrows on the overall scores - are these updating after each stage?

I think there's a problem with one of yesterday's score updates, I've messaged Dave to see if he can have a look .

Simply put on my home tab my total is showing 1571 however on the overall etc my score seems to be missing TOQ stage 6 at 1440 ish Confused

posted by chiv30 [876 posts]
15th February 2014 - 9:31

1 Like

it's because TOQ was the last stage upated but TMD was the last stage in time

Dave Atkinson's picture

posted by Dave Atkinson [7437 posts]
15th February 2014 - 10:23

2 Likes

Thanks Dave, makes sense.

The Human Cyclist A blog. Try it, you might like it...

sm's picture

posted by sm [351 posts]
15th February 2014 - 10:31

1 Like

Is there going to be a prize for best overall teams in the league at the end of the season?

posted by the domestique [30 posts]
15th February 2014 - 11:13

0 Likes