Hi everyone, here is a list of 10 reasons why you should consider voting for my bike design in the Project One Trek Bike competition.
BTW, my bike is the black/grey/blue one with the name “Greg Whitton”
1. Nobody else has pleaded for your vote that I know of…yet, that makes me a pioneer, a visionary. You should always back a visionary.
2. I’ve not been riding long, but I love it, I might just stick around here. More members = more stimulating conversation, everybody wins!
3. I’m a fat lad at the back of the pack, this bike might make me faster (and fitter), therefore there is more likelihood I can share the pain at the front, I’ll be able to do my time in the wind (this helps you!).
4. It’s black…black is cool, cool today, cool tomorrow, cool forever. So cool in fact, you’ll want to come ride with me, and folks who ride with me get cake, espresso and/or ale.
5. To prove I’m a noob, I went for the standard wheels, I should have gone for better wheels like those guys who are currently winning. Clearly I need your help.
6. Back to the black theme, did I mention it was cool? Let’s face it, deep down, you want to ride a black bike too, even if it is unoriginal.
7. I knew enough to know that my tyres, bar and saddle should all be the same colour and I will never ever mount a pump to the frame! See, there is hope…
8. For every vote you cast for a competitor, a puppy dies, fact.
9. Chris Froome liked my design best, he said it should win (this cannot be verified and may not be true).
10. Asking politely for your vote on here does not appear to contravene the rules nor the spirit of the competition (the judges don’t read this do they?).
11. I never stop at 10, I always go to 11…or 18 as I only have Sora.
Cheers folks...don't do it for me, do it for the puppies.