Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Look 675

Hi All

I'm looking at buying a Look 675, I normally ride a 53cm would I ride the same size in the 675?

Anyone out there ride the same size in the look or know of what size I should ride?

Thanks

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

10 comments

Aneurin79 | 10 years ago
0 likes

I Had a Trek Madone 2012 in a 58cm frame, It was damaged in a traffic accident and I have replaced it with the new Look 675 light. This was a XL frameset that I am told is the same as a 58cm frame. Would be worth paying a bit more for a fit so as to get the correct size stem though.

Happy riding

notfastenough | 10 years ago
0 likes

I fancied a 675 but the integrated stem is quite low - the stack height is unsufficient for me. I compared the geometry charts and concluded that it would do my back in, so I went elsewhere. Lovely bike though, good luck with it!

Rokt | 10 years ago
0 likes

I ride a Look 675, I'm 5'9" tall and ride a medium (53), it's a perfect fit....

Hope this helps.

bubbles_jonnybravo | 10 years ago
0 likes

Thanks EddsBikes. That was the kind of answer I was looking for.

I thought it would translate and had looked at the geometry but wasn't entirely sure. The bike I ride has a top tube length of 535mm and is a little short and I do need a slightly longer stem so the look would be great.

EddsBikes | 10 years ago
0 likes

The Look 675 Generally measures up slightly shorter in the top tube then the equivalent bike in a more generic frame shape but most of this can be adjusted for with stem length as the integrated stem is an expensive item you would be best advised to take some measurements form your current bike that fits you well and work out the desired frame size and stem length

a 53cm look is 538.5mm Horizontal top tube length about 4mm shorter then the average of the major manufacturers but YES if you normally ride a 53 you will want a 53

Gman59c | 10 years ago
0 likes

Why don't you have a look at the geometry of your current bike compared to that off the Look. That might give you an idea of how the two compare and if it would be suitable.

0 likes

I can get hold of one cheaper but can't get to sit on one. What I'm asking is anyone who bought one did they buy the same size as they normally ride.

Gman59c | 10 years ago
0 likes

If i was spending upwards of £3K on a bike you can be sure I'd find a way to try it out., and not rely on the opinions (well intentioned I'm sure) of people on an intent forum. I don't know how they could even make that judgement from the little information you have given either.

Seems a tad risky to me.

0 likes

Or perhaps I'm looking for genuine advice and there are reasons that your not aware of as to why I can't get to sit on one.

Gman59c | 10 years ago
0 likes

Surely if you're going to spend that kind of money on a bike you would sit on it yourself first to see if it was suitable. Or maybe you just want us to know you can afford it.

Latest Comments