Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Do you or your club need accommodation for the Tour in Yorkshire?

*It is with kind permission of the road.cc staff that I am making this post

I work for Bewerley Park Centre in Pateley Bridge. We are owned and operated by North Yorkshire County Council as an Outdoor Education centre. All our staff our cycling fans and want to go and watch the Tour this year so we are turning ourselves into accommodation for the few days the Tour is in town!

Our centre is slap bang in the middle of the first stage of this years Tour De France and is very close to the start of stage 2. We are offering our residential accommodation for use by travelling cycling fans on the 4th, 5th and 6th of July this year. Have a look for Pateley Bridge on the map and you will see that we are ideally placed to base yourself or your club to make the most of seeing the Tour in Yorkshire. We can even offer secure bike storage while you are here.

Accommodation options include:
Five 4 bed units with ensuite facilities from £50/unit/night,
9 Dorimitories of 14-18 beds with seperate wash blocks that are ideal for groups such as cycling clubs from £15/person/night, Camping options with dedicated separate wash block and showers from £10/person/night,
Caravan and camper options (we have very big grounds but no hook ups!) from £35/night

If you are interested in staying with us then please give a call on 01423 711287 or email bewerley dot park at northyorks dot gov dot uk

Once again, thanks to the road.cc staff for letting me post this. We are not a hotel or campsite or even a profit making business! All income from this weekend will go back into supporting outdoor learning opportunities for the young people of North Yorkshire.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

2 comments

joemmo | 10 years ago
0 likes

Sounds very reasonable and Pateley is a nice little town in a good spot.
Crumbs, it's going to be busy that weekend isn't it?

MartyMcCann | 10 years ago
0 likes

Fair play to you for not ripping the arse out of it cost wise.

Latest Comments