Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

New guy alert!

Hi all,

I'm new here so I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Sean from Bristol, photography student, recent convert to tarmac from the world of dirt. Ridden XC and DH over the years and now looking at putting some miles down on the new investment, last years Forme Longcliffe 2.0.

IMAGE(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BfF4hG3CcAA-0-T.jpg)

Been browsing the forum whilst waiting for the bike to turn up and I like what I see.

So I made a video of the bike build - word of warning though, gratuitous drum and bass content!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=173k5LfuSTI

Cheers!

Sean

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

6 comments

bris_f_stopper | 10 years ago
0 likes

Thanks everyone.

Not ditched the dirt totally, do have access to a rather nice 29er when the urge to hit the dirt strikes!

First ride has been completed, 35 miler to break myself in. Felt pretty good once finished and looking forward to the next one. Bike felt great, got a few tweaks to do but pretty much there I think.

Not sure how long the white bar tape will look good for though!

Super Domestique | 10 years ago
0 likes

Welcome.

No need to ditch the dirt, just ride both! It is all bikes so all good!

Super Domestique | 10 years ago
0 likes

Welcome.

No need to ditch the dirt, just ride both! It is all bikes so all good!

movingtarget | 10 years ago
0 likes

Welcome from one n00b to another. I used to MTB before I end overed too many times. I do sometimes miss just mowing over falling trees though  1

Shep73 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Welcome, can't believe you've ditched the dirt though  1 shocking behaviour.

southseabythesea | 10 years ago
0 likes

Good Park stand which will come in handy... Make sure you have set your riding position up well, miles on the road in the wrong position can be painful.

Good luck

Latest Comments