Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Nokia Sportstracker

Anyone out there use sport tracker to track their rides, it's a free nokia thing and is rather good to see how you are going and compare routes.

It can even do handy things like pinpoint exactly when and where your seatpost snapped  4

http://sportstracker.nokia.com/nts/workoutdetail/index.do?id=1771767

Is there a road.cc group to tot up all the zillions of miles me all no doubt do.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

James Warrener | 14 years ago
0 likes

Done, click here to join up

If you are already a member of mapmyride or any mapmyfitness site you can just log in and join our group.

If you are not a member and are only a member of road.cc you will need to register seperately.

Hope this is ok Tony. Let me know when you are in and I will make you an admin, or I will manage it for you.

(PS Hope it was ok to nick the site logo!)

Tony Farrelly | 14 years ago
0 likes

Do it Jimmy!
Temporarily like…

James Warrener | 14 years ago
0 likes

I can't remember the thread but I posed the question about whether to set up a Mapmyride group for Road.cc'ers.

Even if it is a temporary measure in case something else comes along?  3

Tony Farrelly | 14 years ago
0 likes

It sounds interesting but the website seems to take an age to load for some reason, although googling it I notice that there is talk of some issues with it on newer Nokia phones which is a shame cos it's just the sort of thing I'd be interested in.

No mileage totting group on road.cc as yet…  1

Latest Comments