Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

TDU stage 3

Well my purist plan failed at stg two, by not picking the winner.I shudda picked useless, I did consider it. So are we all picking G for stag three, hoping he repeats his heroics with a corkscrew? Well I have not transferred him in.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

27 comments

ray silvester | 10 years ago
0 likes

Used all 3 transfers for stage 4.......looks like a nothing stage except for a bunch sprint but these are the sorts of stages where mini-tours are won and lost fantasy wise(particularly in the Forum's Scorum's)

chiv30 | 10 years ago
0 likes

one word for me as a season opener......

Nightmare!  102

0 likes

Pretty happy with that....G in for Matthews gave me a 13pt profit.

1,2,3,5,10,13(G) on the stage plus top 6 on GC...All 5 in sprints comp...3,4,5 in KOM...plus 4 of the 6 scorers on Corkscrew....all added up to 171pts and moves me into 3rd for London and 3rd in Forum's Scorum's and 33rd in the TDU.......sticking with the 'threes' I've got 3 transfers for stage 4 too!!

#StillHappyDays

obutterwick | 10 years ago
0 likes

Hmmm 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10

Stumps | 10 years ago
0 likes

1,3,5,11 plus a point for Gavazzi = 150 so getting better each stage.

TERatcliffe26 | 10 years ago
0 likes

No Evans has absolutely killed me! Nevermind its just a game

rcorbin | 10 years ago
0 likes

1,3,5,8,10,11,19 not bad

backflipbedlem | 10 years ago
0 likes

Well after accidentally bringing in kittel yesterday, swapping him out for Evans was defo a good idea!

JAndrewHill | 10 years ago
0 likes

Shudda picked Evans.

JAndrewHill replied to JAndrewHill | 10 years ago
0 likes

Transfers were ok and bad gesink for rojas couldnt gonwrong.
Ellisonde for geschke was a disaster.
Should have swapped roelandts for evans.
#regrets.

Ghedebrav | 10 years ago
0 likes

Something of a jour sans for me today. And once again, beaten by my own purist team! Still banked a couple of transfers so not all doom & gloom.

livestrongnick | 10 years ago
0 likes

Ulissi
Gerrans
Gesink
Evans
Greipel
Von hoff
Flakemore
Morabito
Gutierrez

0 likes

G in for Bling

Thomas
Gerrans
Gavazzi
Evans
Ulissi
Dennis
Gesink
Ewan
Domont

livestrongnick | 10 years ago
0 likes

playing catch up big time  20 so 10 point penalty for me  17

backflipbedlem | 10 years ago
0 likes

3 changes, hoping for a better result than the last 2 days!

0 likes

This is my 500th post. Where better to share it than this thread!  36

0 likes

A Belgian and a Dutchman brought in. Had considered sticking and saving transfers for sprinters for Stage 4. May resort to taking penalty points.

Like your team, TER!

0 likes

Hmm To G or not to G?

TERatcliffe26 replied to ray silvester | 10 years ago
0 likes
ray silvester wrote:

Hmm To G or not to G?

He was on my radar, but I looked at my team and thought, two sprints and a mountain top finish, so thought no as he may feature tomorrow, but he wont feature in the last 3 stages. So I made no changes, hoping the likes of the 3 I mentioned above feature, making it easier for the last 3 stages

He who dares wins though?

TERatcliffe26 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Was gonna bring in Gavazzi but would need to make 2 transfers and drop Hermans and Dennis to do so, and would have messed me up for tomorrow. Also wanted cuddles. So hopping cuddles doesn't place and Gavazzi doesn't make it. Something from Dennis would be nice, Bouet, Hermans and Geschke placing top 10 works for me.

Gerrans for the win

Greipel
Gerrans
Ullisi
Bouet
Gesink
Hermans
Geschke
Dennis
Alaphillipe

Stumps | 10 years ago
0 likes

Brought in Gavazzi and Will Clarke, hoping to get a full house for this stage.

0 likes

Dave, have you any idea why I seem to be able to post two. Identical topics when I click save? I am using android and the sony tabs own browser.

chiv30 replied to JAndrewHill | 10 years ago
0 likes
JAndrewHill wrote:

Dave, have you any idea why I seem to be able to post two. Identical topics when I click save? I am using android and the sony tabs own browser.

Was going to ask you how youre doing that and why lol

Back on topic not picked Gee although I do feel bad about it but I have bought in "useless" and banking 1 transfer

dave atkinson replied to JAndrewHill | 10 years ago
0 likes
JAndrewHill wrote:

sometimes if you think it hasn't saved and you refresh then it posts twice. maybe that?

JAndrewHill replied to dave atkinson | 10 years ago
0 likes
Dave Atkinson wrote:
JAndrewHill wrote:

sometimes if you think it hasn't saved and you refresh then it posts twice. maybe that?

Maybe it is cos my sony tab is touch screen, and when the save button is quite small and my old fat fingers are so clumsy, I tend to touch the button for a few seconds to make sure the touch registers, so that might get taken as a double click..... Clark for the win in stage three, I hope

0 likes

Ive brought in a german and a flying dutchman. No welsh dragons were brought in

0 likes

Ive brought in a german and a flying dutchman. No welsh dragons were brought in

Latest Comments