Newbie from Northants

by Pacey   January 16, 2014  

Hi Boys and Girls

Thought I would post and say hello since I am new here. I have only recently over the last 8 or so months got into road biking. I have been mountain biking for the last 3-4 years and must say I enjoy the fact I can go out for a ride straight from my doorstep and come back without having to strip off at the back door!

i have recently brought a Trek Madone 3.1 and 1st impressions are really good since moving from an Alpha 1.5.

Me me and some friends are doing London to Paris in April over 2 days and I can't wait!

I have a few upgrade questions with regards to wheels and the Madone but will post seperatly.

That's me

Pacey

1 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Welcome aboard Pacey. I'm also about 8 months in after getting back in the saddle after about 20 years gap! Started off by tweaking the old mountain bike for road use before taking the plunge and buying a new road bike in August (Battaglin S11 105 from Wiggle).
Good luck with the London to Paris. That sounds like a great trip. Not finalised any plans for 2014 yet, but looking at a coast to coast later in the year if we can get the schedules in line.

posted by numbercruncher [25 posts]
17th January 2014 - 9:04

like this
Like (2)