So I've decided after around a year and a half that I need (want) another bike. My first bike - triban 3 - is good enough for getting you into the sport but after that you just crave more, so nows the time I've decided and I am enlisting the help of you wiser people out there that know more than me.
I have a few conditions however:
1. It must be aluminium with no exceptions, I am not prepared to have a carbon fibre bike snapping on me while I'm out and the material that is aluminium just seems more attractive to me.
2. It must have a groupset of 105 or above.
3. Racier geometry would be preferable.
4. Preferably from LBS which stocks Giant, Ridley, Cube and Bianchi.
5. A good quality stiff and lightweight frame with good compliance to road vibrations if possible.
6. Around £1000 might be able to push up to £1250.
I will be keeping my trusty Triban for the winter as its not getting thrown out. I may be able to swing to a bike from online if I can get vouches for it being amazing and better than anything than my LBS can provide.
Thanks in advance.