FS: Brand New 56cm 2009 Cannondale Synapse 105 - unwanted prize

by Free Wheelin   November 4, 2009  

Brand new Cannondale Synapse in Lightning White only £850.
This bike was won in an online competition and retails at £1150.
Full spec and pictures here: http://gb.cannondale.com/bikes/09/ce/model-9RAS1T.html
Lovely looking bike but I can't justify two road bikes.

5 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

hi is the bike still for sale. can you confirm the spec on the bike please thanks.

Expecting the world to treat you fairly because your nice is like expecting the bull not to charge because your a vegitarian.

posted by jimbob [3 posts]
25th November 2009 - 15:37

8 Likes

Hi

Yes the bike is still for sale. The spec. is detailed on the Cannondale website that I linked to. In short it's an aluminium frame with Cannondale carbon fork and a full 105 groupset with triple crankset. The only slight difference that I can see to the photo on the Cannondale site are the spoke nipples which are red on my bike.
I'm in Rushden Northants, if you want to come and take a look.
Cheers

posted by Free Wheelin [52 posts]
25th November 2009 - 19:52

8 Likes

hi, thanks for the reply, as im in wales and i work as a building contractor i dont have very much free time, it wont be untill mid december that im able to come over. if the bike is still for sale then ill gladly take a look and all being well ill bring cash with me too.

hope thats ok.

Expecting the world to treat you fairly because your nice is like expecting the bull not to charge because your a vegitarian.

posted by jimbob [3 posts]
26th November 2009 - 11:31

8 Likes

That's fine. I'll post on here if it sells in the meantime.

26th November 2009 - 14:28

7 Likes

The bike's now sold but thanks for your interest.

6th December 2009 - 17:17

9 Likes