Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

New Team Sky kit - would you wear it?

So, seen the new see-through Team Sky kit? Here it is expertly modelled by Mr Froome: http://bit.ly/1drpxcs

Wiggo has been harder to track down wearing it, here he is in training though (scroll to bottom): http://bit.ly/1lCCfpO

Would you wear it or any kind of semi-transparent kit for that matter?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

71 comments

mooleur | 10 years ago
0 likes

....just wait 'til it begins... when the team kit MAMILS buy in....

The end is nigh. D:

jollygoodvelo replied to mooleur | 10 years ago
0 likes

Seriously though, if a women's team brought out a kit that was basically fishnet and a few strategically placed patches, we'd all be saying it was exploitative and terrible and it shouldn't be allowed, think of the children, heavens to betsy. Why are the men allowed to race in clingfilm and excuses?

allez neg | 10 years ago
0 likes

I've just seen pics. Oh my eyes.

The Rapha cc is just round the corner from Old Compton Street. Coincidence? I think not.

MartyMcCann | 10 years ago
0 likes

I was looking forward to the Giro TTT in Belfast in May -until I saw the pic of Froome modelling the skinsuit. Puts a whole new perspective to seeing the pros in the flesh...

Strathlubnaig | 10 years ago
0 likes

New kit ? Would not wear the old one let alone this effort. No doubt there will be plenty on show at the next sportive though, 'scuse the pun.

GoingRoundInCycles | 10 years ago
0 likes

New Team Sky kit - would you wear it?

No!

allez neg | 10 years ago
0 likes

Only if it was see-thru arsecheek panels.

(The twitter link thing didn't load so for all I know, it might be)

ragtimecyclist | 10 years ago
0 likes

ragtimecyclist | 10 years ago
0 likes

Me too, put me down for a no! The odd see through panel here and there at a push, but more see through than not..? Noooo.

For me the real issue is not wanting to be a moving billboard for a hugely powerful corporation who's behaviour is questionable at best. What do you think Murdoch would think if he saw a group of Sky clad cyclists out on their Sunday morning club run...?

He'd have a pretty smug grin that's for sure.

NickK123 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Wot he said (above)!

Markcw | 10 years ago
0 likes

No, and no!!!!

Pages

Latest Comments