Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

forum

vinyl, spotify and new order

now spotify has entered the realm of my everyday usage the thousand or so bits of vinyl on the shelves now look more like heavy wall paper for all the use they get. and inevitably with spotify i end up listening to stuff i have on vinyl and back to New Order. 'temptation' was always a favorite, then 'theives like us' for some time, now i think its 'your silent face'. so there you go..blah blah blah.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

8 comments

Fringe | 14 years ago
0 likes

ta. will give it a listen.

TheHatter | 14 years ago
0 likes

Scratch that last comment - its on the podcast http://www.absoluteradio.co.uk/djs_shows/shows/geoff/podcast.html 14th October.

TheHatter | 14 years ago
0 likes

Just had a search and the Hook interview is not up on the website yet- seems to take a couple of weeks. Worth looking out for. The Ian Brown interview on there at them moment here is quite amusing though.

Fringe | 14 years ago
0 likes

i heard the Bernard Sumner session, not bad.. will check out the absolute geoff thing, not 'erd of that one before. cheers.

dave atkinson | 14 years ago
0 likes

good hub session with bernard sumner and bad lieutenant the other day on 6music too...

dave atkinson | 14 years ago
0 likes

M.A.R.R.S.?

Fringe replied to dave atkinson | 14 years ago
0 likes
dave_atkinson wrote:

M.A.R.R.S.?

oh yeah, still good. must check to see if its on spotify

TheHatter replied to Fringe | 14 years ago
0 likes

Did you here Peter Hook was on Absolute's Geoff show the other night? - I presume its on their website by now - well worth a listen.

Latest Comments