Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Renewing our Premium membership

Just a quick one, when do we have to start renewing our membership for the 2014 season ?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

13 comments

darkhorse | 10 years ago
0 likes

Thanks. That's the answer i'm looking for, I'm good to go for premium this year.

darkhorse | 10 years ago
0 likes

Are there any restrictions if you're from US?

TERatcliffe26 replied to darkhorse | 10 years ago
0 likes
darkhorse wrote:

Are there any restrictions if you're from US?

Nope not as far as I know, just that you have to pay postage/taxes on prizes you win

Ghedebrav | 10 years ago
0 likes

Woo-hoo! Premium sorted, suck it bitches!  36

[/silliness]

James Warrener | 10 years ago
0 likes

Premium updated  1

dave atkinson | 10 years ago
0 likes

the game opens on monday, so you'll be able to join up then

sanderville | 10 years ago
0 likes

Since it's sponsored by Wiggle does that mean it's free? Or will the £10 be to blank out enrique's posts?

ray silvester replied to sanderville | 10 years ago
0 likes
Sanderville wrote:

Since it's sponsored by Wiggle does that mean it's free? Or will the £10 be to blank out enrique's posts?

I think Wiggle's sponsorship will result in a prize boost....I'm going to be putting in a bit of extra effort for Stage 5 of the TDU as the prize is a date with Wiggle Honda supremo Rochelle Gilmore....you have arranged that right?

Cirage | 10 years ago
0 likes

When will the 2014 game & membership open, anybody know.

drheaton | 10 years ago
0 likes

I know it may be difficult but here's an idea for this time next year, how about opening up premium membership sign-up ahead of Christmas and adding a 'gifting' option so that people could potentially give a premium membership as a Christmas present?

James Warrener | 10 years ago
0 likes

You had me excited that 2014 game was open then  1

Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

If he hasn't put aside the £10 needed this season, I think he should be banned from commenting and creating threads  35

But if you just make cheques out to Keith McRae c/o Roadcc Towers.....

cherrypicked | 10 years ago
0 likes

When signing up for premium, I think there should be a pitch in a pound option, to be put toward premium for enrique

Latest Comments