Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

tdu

When can I start picking my squad for the tdu?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

66 comments

Nix replied to Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Thanks for prompt response and clarification Gkam84. I thought it would be the case that the winner would not get the 5 points as well. But when your scoring info said "5 points to **every** participating rider in the winning rider's team" I was uncertain.

JAndrewHill | 10 years ago
0 likes

Well, is anyone else going for a Slovenian in their squad?

And will Trek do any better this year?

chiv30 | 10 years ago
0 likes

No and yes possibly?

enrique | 10 years ago
0 likes

This is the part I like. Comparing actual scores to potentially perfect scores in the game. The Competition winner was Nodes who scored 1050 points. Congratulations, bud! Nice play!

The best Purist team in the competition was Blaireaux d'Attaque VC (vernthemerciless) whose team scored 909 points.

But what would have been the perfect score as a Purist? Well, here's my stab at the best Purist Team possible:

19.3 Simon Gerrans 252
16.1 Diego Ulissi 184
26.4 Cadel Evans 169
7.4 Nathan Haas 137
17.2 Robert Gesink 107
15.4 Adam Hansen 97
21.1 Daryl Impey 92
9.1 William Clarke 75
7.2 Carlos Verona 34

It would have come in at 139.2 credits and scored 1147 points. This is weird, I think this is the first time a Purist team would have been able to beat all the actually entered Standard teams, if the perfect one had been chosen! But that would have been practically impossible, wouldn't it?

Nodes replied to enrique | 10 years ago
0 likes

Thanks!

It was a close call in the end with Kittel not taking any points on Stage 6 but it worked out OK in the end.

enrique replied to enrique | 10 years ago
0 likes
Nix wrote:

... My guess is about 900 points will get a Fantasy Manager up with the leaders for TDU overall. Is this close?

That was not a bad guess... 900 points wouldn't have won, but it would have made you No. 77 on the overall...

Pages

Latest Comments