Join Rapha for the final race in the Rapha Super Cross Series on the 27th of October at Alexandra Palace in London!
Featuring more mud, cowbells and tequila-fuelled antics than all previous years combined, this event is sure to be a great day out. RACERS, take the tequila shortcut, negotiate the NEW Spiral of Doom on the novice course, and then watch with your well-earned beer and frites as the UK’s finest fight it out for the overall team title. The undefeated Hope Factory Racing will be defending their wins from previous years, so expect fierce competition and team tactics.
There will be something for everyone at each of the venues at Broughton Hall in Skipton, North Yorkshire, Philips Park in Manchester (new for 2013!) and Alexandra Palace, London. Varied racing categories for all ages and abilities ensure that everyone can participate - bring the family for a fun day out with live music, warming food and activities for the kids.
Entry and information here:
CATEGORIES AND TIMING
• Under 10s/ Under 12s (race time: 10 to 15 mins)
• Youth – under 16s (race time: max 30 mins)
• Junior – 16 to 18 years (race time: max 60 mins)
• Senior – 18 to 39 (race time: max 60 mins)
• Veteran – 40 plus (race time: max 60 mins)
• Woman – Not a bloke (race time: max 60 mins)
• Fun – New to cross? This means you (race time: max 40 minutes)
• Entry to the Elite race is by invitation only