May 19, 2013 - 08:00
The inaugural Peak Punisher has a choice of 2 routes - a challenging 100 km (60 mile) route and a 100 mile route for the more adventurous. You don't have to decide beforehand which route to do - you can decide on the day. Why not take part as a challenge, get your friends to sponsor you and raise some much needed money for the Hospice?
The event team are cyclists, so as well as raising money for a fantastic cause, we have tried to make sure that the entry fee has real value when compared to some other sportives. The £30 entry fee includes:
• Start/finish facilities with free parking, toilets and showers
• Choice (on the day) of 100 km or 100 mile fully signposted route
• Professional chip timing with web publication of times
• Well stocked feed stations
• Hot food at the finish
• Rider pack including number, sponsorship form and timing chip
• GPS route information
• Broom wagon support
• More to follow!