Just Pedal Mallorca Week
April 27, 2013 - 09:00
As much as we love cycling through the Great British winter, we know some of you long for some continental warmth. The island of Mallorca has become a cycling hotspot in recent years with amateurs and professional teams using this glorious island to kick start their season. With wide, rolling road surfaces, warm weather and two challenging mountain ranges, Mallorca provides the perfect backdrop for a week of fantastic winter cycling.
With the Just Pedal team catering for your every need on and off the bike, fitness experts on hand throughout the trip, and a luxury villa to relax in. We guarantee that you will leave the island ready for the challenges ahead.
- Luxury Villa accommodation
- Airport transfers for you and your bike
- Breakfast, lunch and most dinners included
- Trip led by British Cycling coach
- Daily pre-ride bike tune up
- All rides fully supported by the Just Pedal team
- Vehicular support
- On-ride snacks and energy products
- Cycling fitness, technique and nutritional advice
- Evening talks and QA sessions on fitness, technique, nutrition and bike maintenance