Just Pedal Alpine Tour de France Week
July 14, 2013 - 09:00
Just Pedal will be at the 2013 centenary Tour De France when it visits the French Alps next summer, and we would love you to join us! Our luxury chalet is based in the beautiful alpine resort of Meribel, giving you the chance to watch the worlds best cyclists take on at least 2 stages of this iconic event. You will also get to cycle the famous Cols yourself. With the Col du Madeline, Col D'Iseran and Col de Colombiere nearby there is plenty of opportunity to test your legs on legendary roads.
There is also the option of an overnight stay in Alpe D'Huez for the double ascent on stage 18. If taking this option you will also get to take on the 21 hairpins yourself, a night int he heart of the famous resort and a prime viewing spot as the pelotn attacks the climb.
The Just Pedal team will be willing domestiques throughout the trip looking after your every need.
- 7 nights luxury chalet accommodation (twin share)
- Optional 3* night in the centre of Alpe D'Huez for the historic double ascent of the 21 hairpins
- Airport transfers for you and your bike
- Breakfast, afternoon tea and Dinner cooked by our in house chef
- On ride snacks, energy bars, drinks & gels
- Up to six alpine rides fully supported by the Just Pedal team
- Vehicular support
- Just Pedal cycling jersey
- The chance to watch at 2-3 Tour De France mountain stages.