BHF Manchester to Blackpool Night Ride
Ride 60 miles from the Trafford Centre, through starlit Lancashire and finish under Blackpool Tower and its famous illuminations in time for sunrise.
• You must use bike lights when taking part in the Night Ride. A helmet and reflective gear are also strongly recommended.
• You must be 18 or over on Saturday 28 September 2013 to participate.
• You can add a truck and bus travel ticket as you register online. This service is available for you and your bike to take you from Blackpool to Manchester's Trafford Centre either before the Night Ride or after you have finished: Saturday evening (pre-ride), Sunday morning or afternoon service (post-ride). Tickets cost £25 per person.
• It is possible that some train operators will not be allowing bikes onto their service. Please check with your local operator for any restrictions they may have in place.
• The route is fully signed and marshalled.
• There will be three rest stations on the way to Blackpool where you can grab a snack and refuel your legs.