Moonriders London 2 Cambridge Cycle
Raise money for the Hunger Project by taking part in the Moonriders London 2 Cambridge Challenge!
Taking one of the UK’s classic cycle routes, London to Cambridge but leaving at midnight we can guarantee there will be no traffic, no delays, just space on the road to pedal! Register now.
This route picks out some of the best cycle paths and routes heading out from North London, through the Hertfordshire countryside, and into Cambridgeshire – just as the sun starts to rise – an early morning tour by bike of the city centre as we arrive across the finish line in time for breakfast celebrations!
• All support included – Support riders/vehicles, medics, professional bike mechanics
• Online resources for all training, fundraising and pre planning
• Join as an individual – we’ll support you all the way
• Join as a team – support each other to the finish line
• Energy snack stops and a halfway hot meal stop to keep you going
• Fully signed – by reflective signage and glow sticks
• Embedded cycle guides and roaming vehicle support
• Celebratory breakfast at the finish in Cambridge!
• Free bike return to London included
It only costs £49 to register and we ask you to raise £300 per person for our programmes across Africa, South Asia and Latin America, helping those living on less than 80pence a day with a hand-up!
Learn more and register via http://www.thehungerproject.co.uk/getinvolved/moonriders-london-to-cambr...
10 May 2013, 21:00