Endurance Fuel Peak Epic
The ultimate sportive challenge. The toughest Peak District sportive ever envisioned.
Once the riders reach the finish they will have ascended 4000 metres in just 162km (100miles). The equivalent of 3 times up Ben Nevis!!
100km and 60km Route Options
• Ride the breadth of the stunning Peak District on quiet lanes with minimal main road use.
• Perfect climbing test for anyone planning a trip to the Alps this summer.
• Medium (100k/62mile) 2100m and shorter (60km/37miles) 1200m route options
• Starting and finishing in the beautiful Peak District market town of Bakewell.
• Electronic Timing - with post race print out and certificate
• Fully stocked Endurance Fuel feed stations on route
Route maps and profiles are on the event website.
Pre event pdf - details on venue, route details, iconic climbs plus information on how to fuel for such a challenge from the guys at Endurance Fuel.
Organised by Endurance Fuel and Dark & White Events with support from British Cycling.
"Early bird" discounted entry fee until 1/4/13 Save 10%
Enter here via British Cycling Entry System https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/events/details/84516/Endurance-Fuel-16...
23 Jun 2013, 06:00