Endurance Fuel Peak Epic
June 23, 2013 - 07:00
The ultimate sportive challenge. The toughest Peak District sportive ever envisioned.
Once the riders reach the finish they will have ascended 4000 metres in just 162km (100miles). The equivalent of 3 times up Ben Nevis!!
100km and 60km Route Options
• Ride the breadth of the stunning Peak District on quiet lanes with minimal main road use.
• Perfect climbing test for anyone planning a trip to the Alps this summer.
• Medium (100k/62mile) 2100m and shorter (60km/37miles) 1200m route options
• Starting and finishing in the beautiful Peak District market town of Bakewell.
• Electronic Timing - with post race print out and certificate
• Fully stocked Endurance Fuel feed stations on route
Route maps and profiles are on the event website.
Pre event pdf - details on venue, route details, iconic climbs plus information on how to fuel for such a challenge from the guys at Endurance Fuel.
Organised by Endurance Fuel and Dark & White Events with support from British Cycling.
"Early bird" discounted entry fee until 1/4/13 Save 10%
Enter here via British Cycling Entry System https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/events/details/84516/Endurance-Fuel-16...