Bike Oxford is a day of marked rides of 25, 50 and 80 miles starting and finishing at Oxford University Rugby Club on Iffley Road and taking in the best scenery of Oxford and the surrounding countryside.
As an entrant you will benefit from:
- A timing chip to record your time
- Fully signposted routes with a back up route map and GPS files;
- Feed stations showcasing the best produce from local food and drink suppliers;
- On course medical support;
- A high quality finisher’s medal for each distance.
Our 2018 supported charities are Helen and Douglas House and Ronald McDonald House. An optional contribution of £5, £10 or £15 (incl VAT) can be made to one of these charities during the registration process.
2018 entry fees are £36 for the 50 and 80-mile routes, £26 for the 25-mile route and £15 for under 16's. A family entry for the 25-mile route is available at £70 plus booking fee for 2 adults and 2 children under 16.
Oxford University Rugby Club, Jackdaw Lane, Iffley Road, OX4 1SR