Starting from the Aldersley velodrome this ride takes in the Ironbridge Gorge (both sides) and several climbs of Wenlock Edge.
Chip timing and free hot food at the finish.
Wolves-Wenlock 80 - 130km, Jigger's Bank, the Wrekin and Wenlock Edge for 1,600m of total climbing - £24
Wolves-Wenlock 60 - 100km, Jigger's Bank, the Wrekin and Ironbridge Gorge climbs for 1,250m of climbing - £22
Wolves-Wenlock 35 - 60km, the Ironbridge Gorge climbs for 600m of climbing - £20
- Fully signed and professionally timed
- Manned food stops with toilets around each route
- Broom wagons, first aid and mechanical assistance
- Free hot food at the finish
- Ride with GPS routes to download