Giant TCX cyclocross frame, fork and headset with Tektro mini-V brakes for sale. Frame has been used as a secondary cyclocross bike and so hasn't seen much use, therefore in excellent. Small paint chip on the fork. The fork brake bosses have been repaired after a brake was incorrectly installed at point of purchase. There are no issues with the brake mounts they have simply required an additional washer when fitting the brakes (the frame was the last one available in my size so when the problem was discovered a repair was the only option available). In perfect working order and no safety concerns with the braking or fork. Am very much open to offers. Will post if shipping cost is covered. Collection preferred.
I also have an extensive list of other parts up for sale following a garage clear out (please email for further photos or to make an offer, all offers considered):
-Shimano Ultegra 6750 Compact chainset, 50/34t chainrings, 170mm crankarms. Brand new, taken straight off a new bike so as new. £95
- FSA SLK 50t chainring for 10spd. Brand new, never used £30
-FSA SLK 34t chainring for 10spd. Brand new, never used £20
- SRAM Force 34t chainring for 10spd. Brand new, never used £20
- TA Zephyr 46t chainring for 9/10spd. Very, very light use £30
- FSA MegaExo bottom bracket for 68/70mm bb shells. Brand new, never used £20
- Mavic mtb wheels. Mavic 317 rim (26in size) on DT hubs, sold with 6 bolt rotors and Schwalbe Racing Ralph tyres. Used but in very good condition £120
- Fulcrum Racing 7 front wheel. Used but still plenty of life left. Runs true, bearings in good condition. Score mark below braking surface around rim on one side after brake arm failed causing it to drag on rim. No structural issues, only cosmetic damage. Any offers looking for £25
- Fulcrum Racing 7 rear wheel. Used but in good condition. Still life in the rim, bearings in excellent condition and runs true. Looking for £35 but open to any offer.
- Fulcrum Racing 5 front wheel. Seen a lot of use. A little life left in the rim. Runs true and hub is good. Limited life left due to the rim wear but good for a hub salvage operation or for a little bit of riding on until the rim is finally done for. Any offers considered, just want to clear the space!
- Look PP206. Old school pedals from early to mid 2000's. Used with scratch and scuff marks but still work perfectly. Any offers.
- Deda 215 shallow bend handlebar. 44cm width, 26.0mm clamp size. Have been used and some marks of the drops from sliding levers on but no marks on visible area once wrapped. Good condition £15
- ITM Super Racing 330 anatomic handlebar. 40cm wide, 26.0mm clamp, well used but in good condition £10
- ITM Road Racing stem. 90mm length, +/- 6 degre angle,26.0mm clamp. Good condition with bolts £8
I am open to offers on all items. If you would like any further info or photos of anything listed please just email.