An alloy frame, carbon fork road bike with Shimano 105. Designed by Eric McKenzie, a kiwi former professional who rode the Tour 4 times.
57cm, would suit anyone 5'10" or taller.
TT, crit races, sportives, triathlons, London to Paris, Sydney heads, I've done it all on this bike. It's with a heavy heart that I'm listing it, I now need more space in our shed for kids bikes.
- Shimano 105 groupset, other than front derailleur which is Tiagra, as the 105 one just didn't fit this frame well
- Upgraded brakes to Shimano Ultegra twin pivot brakes - a hugely worthwhile upgrade, cost at least £70
- Campagnolo Zonda wheels
- Selle Italia X1 saddle
- Portland Design Works Full Metal Fenders mudguards, I used this bike for commuting in and out of London so wanted a dry backside. Cost £70 new.
- Schwalbe Durano Plus tyres, probably still have 1,000 miles left in them
- Fizik bar tape
- Left crank is bent a bit, I did that leaning it over in a crit race, as can be seen in pic, doesn't cause any issue with crank going past the chain stay
- Couldn't get the Garmin cadence sensor off so you have that for free!
I've maintained this bike without regard to cost. I just want it to continue to be ridden rather than gather dust in our shed.
Pick up from Teddington, south west London