To date, this is the best bike I have ever owned, one for the true connoisseur and enthusiast.
This bike was expertly developed by Factor to be a class leader all round bike. Light, aero, stiff - complete. This is the way all bikes are going, not aero or lightweight - complete, ala Pinarello F10 and the new Cervelo R5. What can I say about this bike, it does everything very well, and it weighs in at only 6.9kgs with Pedals - a very special bike.
This bike was the bike that David Millar specced for his role as brand ambassador of Factor, it is a one off paint job in black on black stealth - do not confuse it with Factors, stock stealth colour.
The full spec of this bike is as follows:
- Frame: RGi Carbon construction, tapered/shaped 1-1/8" upper and 1-3/8" lower head tube, compact pro race geometry, internal cable routing
- Fork: RGi Carbon, Svelte fork
- Headset: Cane Creek 40 series headset, Factor top cap
- Stem: FSA OS99 Stealth Black 130cm -6 degree
- Handlebars: FSA KForce light stealth 420mm
- Tape: Brooks
- Front: Brake Shimano Dura Ace BR 9000
- Rear: Brake Shimano Dura Ace BR 9000
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 11-speed, braze-on 9100
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 11-speed 9100
- Shift Levers: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9100
- Casette: Shimano Dura Ace 11-speed, 11-28t
- Chain: Shimano Dura Ace 11-speed
- Crankset: Shimano Dura Ace
- Front Wheel: Black Inc Millar Edition Fifty's, DT Swiss 240 Hub, Sapim CX Ray spokes
- Rear Wheel: Black Inc Millar Edition Fifty's, DT Swiss 240 Hub, Sapim CX Ray spokes
- Saddle: Prologo Nack Carbon - I also have the original spec Brooks C13 as a swap out
- Tyres: Vittoria skin wall Graphene - virtually new
The bike is in great order, the BB is new, the tyres are weeks old and it has been fastidiously maintained. There is one sole mark on the downtube which you can barely see.
Serious applications only, please. Thanks for looking.
More photos here: https://flic.kr/s/aHskY55g59
More details here: https://www.factorbikes.com/products/factor-o2-dura-ace-di2