2012 Planet X Pro Carbon Rival
- SRAM Rival Shifters, Front and rear dérailleurs
- SRAM APEX Front and rear brakes
- Shimano 105 compact chainset 172.5mm
- SRAM PG1050 11-26 cassette
- Selle Italia Thoork saddle
- FSA Orbit CE Plus headset with carbon top cap
- Planet X Ultralight CNC stem - 100mm, 6 degree rise
- Lizard Skins DSP black bar tape
- KMC X10L chain
- Deda RHM01 Bars, gloss black/42cm
- Planet X AL30 wheels
- Schwalbe Lugano tyres 23mm
- Koolstop Salmon Brake Pads
Pedals not included.
**Hoods supplied with the bike will be the red ones. I noticed a tear on the black ones so I replaced them.**
The bike's in great condition. Only used for sportives every now and again and one trip to France. Just cleaned all the components and greased the bottom bracket and heatset. Also replaced all the cables.
There's one minor scuff on the top of the wishbone which you can see on the picture. You can only really notice it when the light hits it. Forks are the same but the steerer has been cut so the stack you see is the maximum.
Minor scuffing on the right hand lever and rear dérailleur from a slip. Cosmetic only, does not affect shifting.
Wear on the seatpost from a saddle bag and on the chainset from my foot (Non-drive still all black).
- New chain
- Replaced the freewheel with a Novatec Type A Anti Bite Guard freehub as the original was notched (this one prevents notching)
- Stem, saddle, headset and chainset are all upgraded
I'm in North Shields just outside Newcastle Upon Tyne. Collection only.