I'm selling my Cervelo S3 as I've been told I need to make more space in the house - bah! Bike is in good condition - the frame had a single previous owner, and I've put around 2,300km on it.
Spec is as follows:
- Cervelo S3 frameset in 54cm
- SRAM Red 10-speed STIs
- SRAM Red cranks (53x39, 172.5mm) & bottom bracket
- SRAM Red cassette (10-speed, 11-25)
- SRAM Force front mech
- SRAM Force rear mech
- Specialized stem (80mm)
- 3T Ergonova Pro bars (44cm) w/Fizik tape & gel pads
- Conti GP4000s 25mm tyres
- Mavic Cosmic Elite wheels. These are 2013 model year, brand spanking new - have maybe an hour of riding on them, and are Shimano 11-speed compatible.
This is a lovely bike - fast and comfortable. And of course super stealthy in its all-black get up!
I'm looking for £2000ono for the whole bike. I'd prefer not to post, but can probably sort a courier if needed!