I've got a brand new, in-the-box iRide Bkool Turbo to offload. It's a gift but I've already got something pretty similar and can't justify having both.
They look like awesome bits of kit with some really clever tech involved.
They retail at £430, but I'll take £330. Collection is preferred (South West London), but can look at delivery for around £20 if required.
Full item summary can be found here:
BKOOL is a completely new concept in home training.
• Use your outdoor routes on your home trainer
• Share your outdoor rides and indoor sessions with friends
• Compete with other BKOOL users
• Power output display, cadence and auto resistance
• More than 100+ streaming videos including Vuelta stages!
Indoor - BKOOL Trainer and Your Laptop (3 & 4)
• Power and cadence output display
• Auto resistance fluctuation up to 20% incline
• Create your own training/interval sessions on BKool.com for use on your trainer
• Use your recorded outdoor ride profiles and routes on your home trainer
• Videos with incline resistance streaming from BKool.com, 81 to choose from
and more added weekly
• Training data saved to BKool.com profile
The BKool trainer has variable resistance, power and cadence output and is connected to your laptop using the supplied USB ANT+ dongle. The dongle is also compatible with ANT+ heart rate monitors. The BSim software runs on your PC to display/record your sessions and alter resistance. BSim software is free to download from Bkool.com. At the end of each session your data is uploaded to your personal profile on Bkool.com.
/>Outdoor - BKOOL App on Your Smartphone (2)
• Record your ride data including speed, distance, altitude, route map, calories,
• The data uploads to your personal profile on BKool.com
• You can view and analyse the ride data and share it with friends
• Use your outdoor ride data to create and indoor trainer session
The BKool App runs on your smartphone and records your outdoor ride speed, distance, altitude and maps your route. The BKool app is available free for Android and Apple. At the end of your ride the data is sent to your Bkool.com profile. Alternatively you can upload ride data from your GPS cycle computer to BKool.com. You can access your data and track your performance anytime, then share it with friends. Using Bkool.com and the smartphone apps is absolutely free so even riders without a BKool trainer can share and views their sessions with others.
Apps Available Free of Charge from Appstore and Google Play.
Online - Your rides and session data saved on BKool.com (1)
• Create your personal profile (Free - £8/month pricing and features below)
• Have your own friends, training calender, groups and leagues
• Create home training sessions
• Create automatically personalised training plans
• Choose from over 80 video sessions
• Download fitness tests
• View and analyse in detail your outdoor and indoor training data
• Post rides, sessions and communicate with friends on your wall
• Compete with yourself and others using live multiplayer or recorded
• Set-up or take-part in leagues on your club’s favourite local climb
• Fully customisable privacy settings
BKool.com is the hub of the system storing all your data and sessions so they can be accessed by you anywhere in the world. Simply login into your profile online, on the Bkool app on your phone or on BSim running on any laptop. From BKool.com you can share your indoor and outdoor rides and performances, compete, test yourself and analyse every session in detail.
*Currently only compatible with Windows, MAC version coming soon.