- Metric Century Challenge 2013-20141 day 11 hours ago16 Jan - 1 Point - 128.7
16 Jan - 1 Point - 128.7 km
07 Feb - 1 Point - 102.7 km
22 Feb - 1 Point - 107 km
08 March - 1 Point - 106.1 km
12 March - 1 Point - 100.9 km
19 April - 1 Point - 101 km
26 April - 1 Point - 104.6 km
03 May - 1 Point - 100.7 km
05 May - 1 Point - 165.5 km
17 May - 1 Point - 100.3 km
18 May - 1 Point - 116.5 km
25 May - 1 Point - 100.9 km
01 June - 1 Point - 101 km
04 July - 1 Point - 112 km
06 July - 1 Point - 145.5 km
Total - 15 Points - 1692.8 km
- Metric Century Challenge 2013-20141 day 11 hours ago11 Jan 64.8 m / 104.2 km - 1
11 Jan 64.8 m / 104.2 km - 1 pt - Total Points 1 - Total KM 104.2
26 Jan 83.4 m / 134.2 km - 1 pt - Total Points 2 - Total KM 238.4
02 Feb 62.8 m / 101.6 km - 1 pt - Total Points 3 - Total KM 340.0
08 Feb 70.6 m / 113.6 km - 1 pt - Total Points 4 - Total KM 453.6
23 Mar 62.8 m / 101.6 km - 1 pt - Total Points 5 - Total KM 555.2
27 April 94 m / 151.2 km - 1 pt - Total Points 6 - Total KM 706.4
30 May 62.8 m / 101.6 km - 1 pt - Total Points 7 - Total KM 808.0
29 June 62.8 m / 101.6 km - 1 pt - Total Points 8 - Total KM 909.6
12 July 78.4 m / 126.2 km - 1 pt - Total Points 9 - Total KM 1035.8
- Tour de France stage 8: la vie en Vosges1 day 11 hours agoDamn this forum. This post
Damn this forum. This post wasn't here when I started mine, but the times say different!
Meh se la vie
- French rickshaw driver looking for the Channel escorted off dual carriageway in East Sussex1 day 11 hours agoIf the police are saying it's
If the police are saying it's unsafe they should be tackling those that have made it that way instead of taking the easy option, police, victim blaming again !
- Disabled cyclist doused in Coke and left in ditch after being run off road on training ride1 day 12 hours agoDrop the "cyclist" tag.
Drop the "cyclist" tag.
This is simply disgusting abuse of any individual, but even more sick that he is disabled.
- Disabled cyclist doused in Coke and left in ditch after being run off road on training ride1 day 12 hours agobelgravedave wrote:Do me abelgravedave wrote:
Do me a favour Road cc and find out where I can sponsor him for his endurance race.
Done! There's a link to Rob's Just Giving page at the end of the article (and the start) and belt 'n' braces - here too https://www.justgiving.com/Robert-Groves5/
- French rickshaw driver looking for the Channel escorted off dual carriageway in East Sussex1 day 12 hours ago"The cyclist was escorted the
"The cyclist was escorted the end of the motorway, joined a cycle path to continue his journey via the port of Newhaven."
Motorway? It's an A road albeit a DC. Surely he was perfectly within his rights to ride his rickshaw on an A road if he wanted to without plod and the locals getting steamed up?
- Disabled cyclist doused in Coke and left in ditch after being run off road on training ride1 day 12 hours agoCharlwood is in Surrey not
Charlwood is in Surrey not East Sussex and the victim is from Crawley which is in West Sussex.
- Disabled cyclist doused in Coke and left in ditch after being run off road on training ride1 day 12 hours agoThink this is the fundraising
Think this is the fundraising page for Rob
- Disabled cyclist doused in Coke and left in ditch after being run off road on training ride1 day 12 hours agoI'm guessing it's
I'm guessing it's https://www.justgiving.com/Robert-Groves5/
- Disabled cyclist doused in Coke and left in ditch after being run off road on training ride1 day 12 hours agoAgreed belgravedave. I have
Agreed belgravedave. I have almost no money and would happily chuck a few quid into a justgiving site to support the efforts of someone making such an effort.
Oh, and I was overtaken by a guy on a hand cycle a couple of weeks ago.
- Tour de France Tech 2014: Peter Sagan’s Cannondale SuperSix Evo + video1 day 12 hours agoThat is the ugliest paint job
That is the ugliest paint job I have ever seen.
- French rickshaw driver looking for the Channel escorted off dual carriageway in East Sussex1 day 12 hours agoWhy is this dangerous and
Why is this dangerous and require a police escort when a tractor on the same road isnt?
- Beryl by Maxine Peake at the West Yorkshire Playhouse1 day 12 hours agoWent and saw Beryl last
Went and saw Beryl last Saturday (after enjoying the TdF Grand Départ up at Harewood House).
At first the storytelling felt a bit obvious and the dialogue clunked in places. But after a while you realise you're not so much watching a piece of drama as a documentary and then it all falls into place. Lots of great moments and plenty of laughs. It drew attention to its subject rather than its writer and the thunderous applause at the end was both for Beryl the play and Beryl the woman.
- Training on Low Carb Diet1 day 12 hours agoSacked it.
Felt like shit and
Felt like shit and almost impossible to do high intensity for any length of time.
- Tour de France stage 8: la vie en Vosges1 day 13 hours agoI think contador will try to
I think contador will try to attack today as he should be able to outclimb his nibs if he's on a good day....
- Disabled cyclist doused in Coke and left in ditch after being run off road on training ride1 day 13 hours agoDo me a favour Road cc and
Do me a favour Road cc and find out where I can sponsor him for his endurance race.
- Drunk driver who killed cyclist sentenced to 7 years in jail1 day 13 hours agoMikeF wrote:She was drunk andMikeF wrote:
She was drunk and driving on the grass verge yet was only charged with 'causing death by driving without due care and attention'. What does someone have to do to be guilty of 'causing death by dangerous driving'?
Why not call it what it was: Murder. She knowingly drove intoxicated, that is premeditation in my view.
- Tour de France stage 8: la vie en Vosges1 day 13 hours agoValver-day. I like
Valver-day. I like that.
I've gone for Purito, Valverde and Kwiato. Purito's a gamble as he's not woken up yet, but if as I suspect he's after the KOM jersey he'll want to start getting on the score sheet. And he's far enough back on GC that no-one will bother chasing him.
Should be an interesting day though... with tomorrow and Monday's stages also in the Vosges, will the GC guys start launching now, or wait until Monday to try and blow out Nibali?
- Steel Frameset1 day 13 hours agoThat looks really nice.
That looks really nice.
- Tour de France Stage 7: Matteo Trentin pips Peter Sagan to the line in Nancy1 day 13 hours agoGreat riding by OPQS! Chapeau
Great riding by OPQS! Chapeau Trentin. Sagan will probably win a stage when I don't back him!
- How do I claim for a damaged bike following car encounter?1 day 13 hours agoWiznae, it is not a non
Wiznae, it is not a non injury crash, I was injured. It cost my solicitor £98 to obtain the insurance details like you say, and we had to wait 2 months.
However we probably picked the bones out of this from my point of view, and this is not my thread.
- The Armstrong lie on channel 41 day 13 hours agoI watched both documentaries,
I watched both documentaries, and my overwhelming feeling was sadness. Not for him, or the others who collided with his world, but for my 2 boys, who from 1999 idolised Lance Armstrong, 4 family holidays ensued between then and 2005, to follow the parts of tour because of him, they rode trek bikes and had pictures on their walls. They feel he has stolen part of their childhood, part of their cherished memories, even though around these holidays there were visits to Euro Disney, Paris, Reims, Carcasonne, Nice, Marseille, Lourdes, there memories are tainted, and that makes me sad.
I expect there are millions of others who feel likewise.
I also feel for Frankie and Betsy that they did not get closure.
- Tour de France Stage 7: Matteo Trentin pips Peter Sagan to the line in Nancy1 day 13 hours agoThis...
This... http://www.nonprocycling.com/2014/07/12/gerrans-talansky/ looks more like Talansky changing line whilst looking the other way to me. I can't see anything Gerrans did wrong. And, I'm not Australian, or American and have no particular like or dislike for either of them.
- Metric Century Challenge 2013-20141 day 13 hours ago19 Jan 1 Point 123.7Km Total
19 Jan 1 Point 123.7Km Total Points 1 Total KM 123.7
02 Feb 1 Point 114.8Km Total Points 2 Total KM 238.5
09 Feb 1 Point 136.3Km Total Points 3 Total Km 374.8
16 Feb 1 Point 137.1Km Total Points 4 Total Km 511.9
23 Feb 1 Point 133.8Km Total Points 5 Total Km 645.7
02 Mar 1 Point 121.3Km Total Points 6 Total Km 767.0
09 Mar 1 Point 117.3Km Total Points 7 Total Km 884.3
23 Mar 1 Point 150.8Km Total Points 8 Total Km 1035.1
05 Apr 1 Point 110.9Km Total Points 9 Total Km 1146.0
18 Apr 1 Point 135.0Km Total Points 10 Total Km 1281.0
21 Apr 1 Point 103.3Km Total Points 11 Total Km 1384.3
03 May 1 Point 117.7Km Total Points 12 Total Km 1502.0
05 May 1 Point 108.3Km Total Points 13 Total Km 1610.3
11 May 1 Point 122.5Km Total Points 14 Total Km 1732.8
18 May 1 Point 116.8Km Total Points 15 Total Km 1849.6
25 May 1 Point 120.8Km Total Points 16 Total Km 1970.4
15 June 1 Point 102.8Km Total Points 17 Total Km 2073.2
22 June 1 Point 131.6Km Total Points 18 Total Km 2204.8
29 June 1 Point 139.1Km Total Points 19 Total Km 2343.9
04 July 1 Point 184.4 Km Total Points 20 Total Km 2528.3