- Think you have a lot of jerseys? You won't have as many as Paul Smith...2 years 46 weeks agoLiquigas offer lots of signed
Liquigas offer lots of signed merchandise in their online shop. Managed to pick up the Basso pink jersey and Nibali red jersey from the Giro and Vuelta respectively. Not sure why more teams don't do the same? Was lucky enough to meet Brian Holm outside the team's hotel in Paris at the end of the Tour. I gave him a replica green jersey that he agreed to have Cav sign and mail it back to me in the UK. Thought it was worth a punt and was more than happy to receive a fully logo'd TDF official green jersey signed by Mark in the post a couple of weeks later.
- Eurobike 2011: The rise and rise of the chain catcher2 years 46 weeks agoCanyon sells a chaincatcher
Canyon sells a chaincatcher that mounts under the bottle cage, maybe that could work?
- Think you have a lot of jerseys? You won't have as many as Paul Smith...2 years 46 weeks agoAn interesting Guy who when
An interesting Guy who when you meet him unawares you would not know that he has contributed so much to the Cycling Industry !
Mentioned meeting him in my blog post from the Giro d'Italia in May/June but as he described himself then as " A friend of the cycling family " i was only aware that he was of some importance because he was in the D.G.' car .Just done another blog post in Parrabuddy.blogspot about this meeting :post.ly/3Rah
Too late to suggest that some of these shirts could have been made available for exhibition at the " Tour of Britain " as a way to raise funds for " Worthy Causes "! Presumptious of me to suggest that they could go on exhibition but they are of value to the "Cycling Family " !
- Stage 19 La Vuelta2 years 46 weeks agoI was thinking similarily so
I was thinking similarily so here is the team.
Bradley WIGGINS SKY 25.5 GC
Juan José HAEDO SBS 17.2 PC
Juan Jose COBO ACEBO GEO 14.7 KM
Sylvain CHAVANEL QST 32.4 AR
Peter SAGAN LIQ 35.3 AR
Christopher FROOME SKY 12.0 DS
Benat INTXAUSTI ELORRIAGA MOV 16.2 DS
Matteo MONTAGUTI ALM 6.6 DS
Daniel MORENO FERNANDEZ KAT 8.6 DS
- Updated: Tour Tech 2011: The Schlecks' and Cancellara's Trek Madone 6.9 SSLs2 years 46 weeks agoReal gold? Surely that would
Real gold? Surely that would be too heavy.
- recommendations for a bike around 1k ???2 years 46 weeks agothanks simon, going to look
thanks simon, going to look at a couple of cube gtc bikes tomorrow. look great in pictures and reviews, fingers crossed !!!! there frames look good also
- Eurobike 2011: De Rosa launch all new King RS, retro steel Nuovo Classic + 2013 TT bike sneak peek2 years 46 weeks agoYes, I liked the Avant too…
Yes, I liked the Avant too… doesn't look to be in the range any more though, think it's been replaced by the R838 or possibly the R848 the latter isn't available in the UK though, well not judging by the literature from iRide anyway, nor are the Idol or the Team… both nice looking bikes.
- Quebec Grand Prix2 years 46 weeks agoSurprise Surprise,
Surprise Surprise, http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,15264_7166272,00.html
Anyone wanna place a bet for the world champs?
- Father prosecuted for carrying child on bike2 years 46 weeks agoA right shonky-looking job of
A right shonky-looking job of attaching a saddle and didn't bother his arse with the footrests. The copper was right to book him (I bet he'd have got off with a warning - perhaps he'd already had one).
The lack of footrests pisses me off - my first cycling injury was caused by almost exactly this kind of thing, at a very young age.
- Eurobike 2011: De Rosa launch all new King RS, retro steel Nuovo Classic + 2013 TT bike sneak peek2 years 46 weeks agoThat green Nuovo Classico is
That green Nuovo Classico is lovely.
I've always liked the Avant - very sleek and understated in matt black. Has it been discontinued?
- Jens Voigt signs up for another year with RadioShack-Nissan-Trek2 years 46 weeks agoDamn, i wanted to see him in
Damn, i wanted to see him in Sky kit
- Stage 19 La Vuelta2 years 46 weeks agoOk, so tonights advice, with
Ok, so tonights advice, with it being Cat 1's, get Intxausti and LL Sanchez in, with it being Basque country still, expect another one or two Euski's to be in the break, but i've swayed against them after their work today, i dont know another two who could do the same and reakon both of them today, Anton and Verdugo will be knackered
So with Intxausti being born just down the road from the start, expect him to be in the break and LL is Spanish, Rabobank cant send Mollema up the road but could do with some more coverage, so the best climber after Mollema is Garate, who is a Basque, but is not on great form, so LL is my man
BUT..................... DONT listen to me because i got it right today, i've got it wrong quite a few times since my great Lastras win
- Stage 19 La Vuelta2 years 46 weeks agoHmmm, 191 behind on overall,
Hmmm, 191 behind on overall, if i can get the world champ TT and Road i could just about overhaul you
I'm clear of my other 2 i was competing with, thefatcyclist and Dave, but only just on fatty
I've got the GP Montreal sorted though and will everyone make their changes in time? from 11am till 5.15pm on Sunday
- Stage 19 La Vuelta2 years 46 weeks agoyup your defo catching me,
yup your defo catching me, although unless ive screwed up massively with my transfers it will be tough for you to do so in the last two stages
and i doubt you will catch me in the overall, but we shall see
- Knee Pain2 years 46 weeks agoMate I got a plastic knee and
Mate I got a plastic knee and the other has a synthetic cartilage, have been cycling for years without to many issues using shimano spd pedals on road & mtb. Once I changed to Look pedals on road bikes I started getting footproblems. Went to the bike shop and got a proper set up done found my leg & feet positions were miles out of where they should be. Cleats were shifted back, realigned and one had extra packing inserted.
Back on the bike next day it made an immediate improvement, should have done it years ago.
- Wow!!!!2 years 46 weeks agoI'll sew some flashing lights
I'll sew some flashing lights into it for you TheHatter
- Suggestions for 2012 season2 years 46 weeks agoI dont know how viable this
I dont know how viable this would be, but following on from thefatcyclist about the regional's
Why not have a look at LBS's in those area's and see if you can get a goody bag or voucher, nothing huge, but to promote the use of your LBS rather than online shopping
- Suggestions for 2012 season2 years 46 weeks agoI agree with you GKam on the
I agree with you GKam on the way the catagories are made up.every team should only have 1 team leader and should be represented in all disciplines. I thinks there was a situation similar to Radishack with Garmin if i remember correctly.
Little prizes, sponsors willing, for the regionals too would be nice. Maybe the company sponsoring that terrible ass advert could be one
- Wow!!!!2 years 46 weeks agonice, but I'd prefer
nice, but I'd prefer something a little more hi viz
...won't stop me entering a schwag for one though!
- Wow!!!!2 years 46 weeks agoLooks alright, just not my
Looks alright, just not my style, prefer this one
- Quebec Grand Prix2 years 46 weeks agoThats true, but does TdF and
Thats true, but does TdF and Vuelta on switch on live at the time when the pictures come through or do they give it ALL live to the host country?
- Stage 19 La Vuelta2 years 46 weeks agoWooooow, got my counting so
Wooooow, got my counting so wrong today, i thought i got 85, but somehow missed a whole 15 points the big ton for me
26 back on your today Mr 26
Now what advice should i give thats spot on today and ignore it tomorrow
- wiggo/froome stage 202 years 46 weeks agoThe problem with Mollema is,
The problem with Mollema is, he's 2nd in the points as well as 4th in GC, so he's fecked over his chances, Sky and Geox close him down for GC and Katusha close it down because of points
- Jens Voigt signs up for another year with RadioShack-Nissan-Trek2 years 46 weeks agoWhat a ledge
What a ledge
- Brake Upgrage on a Specialized Secteur Sport2 years 46 weeks agoHi all,
Thanks for all your
Thanks for all your comments!
I will have a good think before I jump and spend £90.
Also I am going to put the bike in for its first service which may improve the brake power?