- Whyte add three cyclocross bikes to 2012 range2 years 10 weeks agoVery happy to see
Very happy to see technological advancement in cycling. They are famous for mountain cycle. Fully geared and stylish cycling for youngster.
- fantasy cycling...is there an app for that?2 years 10 weeks agofantasy game on phones?
fantasy game on phones?
- antviewer2 years 10 weeks agoThat sounds like a nifty bit
That sounds like a nifty bit of kit. Pity I don't use a turbo.
Thanks for sharing.
- Rapha to hold sample sale in Manchester2 years 10 weeks agoandylul wrote:Quick! Sellandylul wrote:
Quick! Sell your whippets, tin baths and your two-up two-down - them posh southern folk are coming to town...
Having met the Rapha people they are really really nice people and are very passionate about cycling.
I must point out that unfortunately they did not give me ANY Rapha kit
- Driver caught on camera assaulting cyclist gets £200 fine2 years 10 weeks agoSo if Audi and BMWs are
So if Audi and BMWs are disproportionally driven by impatient dangerous drivers is it the perception of the marques' or the style of the car that makes some owners agressive? I ask because the interior of Audi's with their black and chrome racestyle ( even the lowly A3) and the exterior of BMW's with their 'angryshark' style do seem to stir something primal in those more primal to begin with.
Anyone fined for road rage should be given a 2CV for year to calm down a little. Before I get 2CV annectotes - it was a casual aside...
As Clive James said about Clarkson "I can't agree with Clarkson. Encouraging ordinary people to drive fast cars on ordinary roads is exactly like giving school boys real guns."
- TOC Stage 32 years 10 weeks agoDamn, I forgot to make my
Damn, I forgot to make my transfers.
- TOC Stage 32 years 10 weeks agoSame top 3 as yesterday (I
Same top 3 as yesterday (I hope as ive put Haussler and Howard in) and bouet to be in there too
Atapuma in the break
- Giro Stage 102 years 10 weeks agoits not about having the
its not about having the bottle, its about whats gonna favor me best in the long run regarding what team I end up with for the big mountains.
Scarponi and Vicioso will be dropped
- Giro Stage 102 years 10 weeks agoGo on, drop jrod, so you can
Go on, drop jrod, so you can have both cav and goss . . . anyone with real bottle would do that
- Things I learnt on my 300km audax2 years 10 weeks agoUm, the B3277 is miles away
Um, the B3277 is miles away from Barnstaple...
- FS: Entry Spot in BHF London-Brighton Sportive2 years 10 weeks agoHi rbx,
Have you received my
Have you received my email?
- New Tyres - Decision time2 years 10 weeks agoI've just gone for a set of
I've just gone for a set of 25mm GP4000S and I'm very pleased with them - fast and comfy and don't look too huge.
£24 at Rosebikes at the moment: http://www.rosebikes.co.uk/article/continental-grand-prix-4000-s-foldabl...
- Vincero Design Stratus20 bottle/mount system2 years 10 weeks agoA solution looking for a
A solution looking for a problem
- Cycle campaigners see red over IAM red light jumping survey2 years 10 weeks agoCurious as to how many
Curious as to how many cyclists frequent IAM's website. I know for me it isn't that high up on my list of things to do when on the internet. The media hasn't even highlighted that this is NOT an official survey or that it was carried out on a motoring website and that the respondents would primarily be motorists. I wonder if IAM would be as quick to publish the results of mobile phone use to the media. On a 30 minute. Commute this morning I observed at least a dozen phone users. I also had a van nudge my back wheel while waiting at aa set of red lights.
Maybe road.cc should run aa poll on RLJing and release the results to IAM as a comparison on how weak their own 'survey' was.
- Cycle campaigners see red over IAM red light jumping survey2 years 10 weeks agoSimon_MacMichaelSimon_MacMichael wrote:cowspassage wrote:
Road.cc adding to the misreporting by referring to "AIM" in their headline?!?
Haste/speed and cooks/broth are word pairs that spring to mind - but thanks for pointing it out so quickly so we could fix it.
Still "AIM" in the carousel.
- Rohan Cadence Polo shirt2 years 10 weeks agoWorth pointing out that it's
Worth pointing out that it's skinny mat (74kg) wearing the medium in the pics above, not portly me
- oneLuggage Practical Shirt Carrier2 years 10 weeks agoI use the SmartPack stuff
I use the SmartPack stuff which is brilliantly effective but I'm not sure if they have a UK distributor any more.
- Road Rage Ninja Woman 2: The Director's Cut2 years 10 weeks agoGilesBradshaw wrote:"+1 forGilesBradshaw wrote:
"+1 for nice arse "
The cyclist's or the lady's?
difficult call, but the lady's.
- Cycle campaigners see red over IAM red light jumping survey2 years 10 weeks agoUse this website to report
Use this website to report such behaviour: http://www.met.police.uk/roadsafelondon/
- Cycle campaigners see red over IAM red light jumping survey2 years 11 weeks agoOnly quick thinking stopped
Only quick thinking stopped my 11 year old son from being flattened by a black BMW driven by a woman who rather than slow down at a red light, decided to speed up. The green man was showing and my son said he thought the woman was about to stop so he put his foot on the crossing. She then accelerated and he stepped back out of the way rather quickly. That was on the A23 last Friday, not some sidestreet, and just across the road from his school. But this sort of incident happens so often, it is never reported.
- Giro Stage 102 years 11 weeks agoRubbish is all ive got to
Rubbish is all ive got to say, gonna drop more places.
Had visconti for most of the giro and now ive dropped him he goes and does something!!
The question now is Goss or Cav to go with Kristoff tomorrow
- Giro d'Italia Stage 10: Katusha's Joaquin Rodriquez takes victory in Assisi and the maglia rosa2 years 11 weeks agoThis is novel. - points
This is novel. - points
- Giro Stage 102 years 11 weeks agoTop 20
1 RODRIGUEZ OLIVER
1 RODRIGUEZ OLIVER Joaquin
2 HUZARSKI Bartosz
3 VISCONTI Giovanni
4 POZZOVIVO Domenico
5 GADRET John
6 HESJEDAL Ryder
7 SLAGTER Tom Jelte
8 CATALDO Dario
9 KREUZIGER Roman
10 URAN URAN Rigoberto
11 BRAMBILLA Gianluc
12 INTXAUSTI ELORRIAGA Benat
13 HENAO MONTOYA Sergio Luis
14 TIRALONGO Paolo
15 BASSO Ivan
16 DUPONT Hubert
17 SCARPONI Michele
18 CAPECCHI Eros
19 CARUSO Damiano
20 NIEVE ITURALDE Mikel
- Giro Stage 102 years 11 weeks ago123 points today I think.
123 points today I think. Sadly that's probably pretty average, I can see some managing at least 180 or 190.
- Giro Stage 102 years 11 weeks agoSorry, think I'm going deaf,
Sorry, think I'm going deaf, misheard Huzarski for Pirazzi. Changed it as soon as I realised.
Had 1, 3 and 4 and 7 of top 20 so I'm not complaining - 160-ish points I reckon.
I'm stuffed if tomorrow goes to the expected sprint mind.