- Amstel Gold4 years 24 weeks agoyeah, that's pretty
yeah, that's pretty spectacular - it all kicks off about 3:35 in
- Thanks for all the advice, here is the finished product..4 years 24 weeks agoYou've done a super job on
You've done a super job on that - lovely looking bike.
- Anyone recomend a track pump?4 years 24 weeks agoParkers were doing the SKS
Parkers were doing the SKS Rennkompressor for £36 when I bought mine - out of your budget, I know, but you'll never need another track pump.
- Amstel Gold4 years 24 weeks agoBut, did you need a 'helping
But, did you need a 'helping hand' ??
- Bicycle speedway/grass track racing4 years 24 weeks agoTR weren't you going to have
TR weren't you going to have a crack at it today at the Hackney City Farm Bike Day?
- Highclere: weighed on the scales4 years 24 weeks agoNot sure about the white zip
Not sure about the white zip ties for that pump...especially when riding with elite's. Did they like the bike!?
- Bicycle speedway/grass track racing4 years 24 weeks agoA chappy that works in/worked
A chappy that works in/worked in a bike shop in bristol wanted me to go and have a crack at the cycle speedway racing up in filton but I havnt the courage...yet (or the bike for that matter)
- Revolution Protect Floor Saver4 years 24 weeks agoPBK are good for bargains
PBK are good for bargains like that, anyone else spotted the wiggle pricedrop zone? A bit hit and miss but worth a gander.
- Anyone recomend a track pump?4 years 24 weeks agoif it's value you're looking
if it's value you're looking for you can't really go wrong with the revolution, it really is a lot of pump for the money. there's not much below £30 that offers significantly more.
- Anyone recomend a track pump?4 years 24 weeks agoCheers - I'm hoping the p*
Cheers - I'm hoping the p* fairy might make less visits if I'm sure I have the correct pressure.
The revolution one on this site looks great value.
- Bicycle speedway/grass track racing4 years 24 weeks agoQuote: Is there anything IQuote:
Is there anything I need to know?
grass burns… although I'm guessing you already know that
- Bicycle speedway/grass track racing4 years 24 weeks agoI'd like to have a go too.
I'd like to have a go too. For me, hills are not easy, but I can motor along on anythings else, especially if I suspect someone trying to get past/trying to get away!
- A heart-warming tale of a boy and his bike and a very long journey indeed4 years 24 weeks agoThat was so good, here's part
That was so good, here's part 2
- A heart-warming tale of a boy and his bike and a very long journey indeed4 years 24 weeks agoWell, I'm from London… only
Well, I'm from London… only been to Bristol a handful of times in the 12 years I've lived down here. Though speaking of old Bristolians who know there way around a record bag - I have have seen DJ Derek a couple of times - now he IS old.
- A heart-warming tale of a boy and his bike and a very long journey indeed4 years 24 weeks agoI remember seeing Rodigan v
I remember seeing Rodigan v Stone Love in the Malcolm X centre in St Pauls years ago. Bristol is a great venue for Reggae
You guys being from the Bristol, must know DJ Scratchy too, another old dude who knows his way around a record bag...
- A heart-warming tale of a boy and his bike and a very long journey indeed4 years 24 weeks agoThat Chicken Limo song has
That Chicken Limo song has made me extremely hungry for some fried chicken.
- Metric Century Chat4 years 24 weeks agoI just googled an Imperial
I just googled an Imperial piercing - I could make a pretty good guess, but never heard of one before - I decided not to play the video of the guy proudly boasting of getting his imperial done, especially as it was by a guy calling himself Dark Porn Star!
I assume some manner of Prince Albert, but my fear is greater than my curiosity, so blissful ignorance is my preferred option...
- A heart-warming tale of a boy and his bike and a very long journey indeed4 years 24 weeks agoRodigan, now there's a DJ all
Rodigan, now there's a DJ all right… he must be about 70. Yeah well once, believe it or not, Westwood's style was pretty much school of Rodigan.
Certainly sounds like prattish behaviour at Notting HIll.
- A heart-warming tale of a boy and his bike and a very long journey indeed4 years 24 weeks agoDavid Rodigan manages to be
David Rodigan manages to be both extremely credible, and still remains a normal person. He is still one of the best dancehall DeeJays, plays and wins clashes all over the globe, including Jamaica. He's way past 50, but he is not, nor has he ever been the twunt that Westwood is.
Going back a good few years, Westwood was at Notting Hill and I happened to be passing the stage when he was calling for all the white boys to move back and the black boys to come to the front, as there were cameras there and I think he thought it suited his image better for it to appear to be a black audience. The group of mainly black guys I was with were about as impressed as I was. I called him a twat back then (as loud as I could, not sure if he heard, but everyone else around did, and seemed to agree), and I still feel the same today.
- A heart-warming tale of a boy and his bike and a very long journey indeed4 years 24 weeks agoChicken Limo
While we were
While we were talking about Westwood the Chicken Limo started following us on Twitter http://www.chickenlimo.com/index2.php… spooky
AND I'm having chicken for dinner!
- Metric Century Chat4 years 24 weeks agoWhen I saw that you'd
When I saw that you'd 'Managed an imperial' in the comments box on the homepage my first thought was that you'd had some sort of piercing…
- A heart-warming tale of a boy and his bike and a very long journey indeed4 years 24 weeks agoI get annoyed just at the
I get annoyed just at the sound of Westwoods name, he really is a bufoon. The bit I really don't get is how he seems to get taken seriously by some of the big hip hop stars from the US?
Perhaps they think that is what we are all like over here, and they just decided to pretend he doesn't sound like some sort of Catherine Tate version of a bad bwoy...
- A heart-warming tale of a boy and his bike and a very long journey indeed4 years 24 weeks agoProbably cos he's got a show
Probably cos he's got a show on national radion and been around so long. His Kiss show - though a long time ago was hugely influential, and for a long time he was not only ahead of the curve over here, but ahead of what was happening in the US too that is going to buy you a lot of credibilty (as is having a very large audience). Back then he sounded like someone who was called Tim as well.
In a way he has turned into the hip hop equivalent of Jimmy Saville.
- Metric Century Chat4 years 24 weeks agoManaged to get an imperial
Managed to get an imperial century in today, the joy of the spring weather!
A spin down the Test valley, across into Winchester and backup into Whitchurch past the silk mill and home.
I took some rather up-market energy food today too, a bagel with humous and smoked salmon and a bag full of fig rolls. The best food yet, the salty salmon was lovely, and satisfied that desire to not keep eating sweet stuff.
- A heart-warming tale of a boy and his bike and a very long journey indeed4 years 24 weeks agoWestwood is probably the
Westwood is probably the wrong side of 50, he's been around so long that I've never even heard him on Radio 1. He made his name on Kiss (back when it was a pirate station, so early to middle 80s) and Capital in London.