- The Worlds TT2 years 25 weeks agoAhh right, you would have
Ahh right, you would have thought it would be done by then, well its on eurosport from the start i believe so i should watch it unless anything else comes up
- The Worlds TT2 years 25 weeks agoHope so cause i wont be about
Hope so cause i wont be about on Tuesday night or Wednesday at all, so if someone wants to take on commentary of the TT for me
- The Worlds TT2 years 25 weeks agoi dont know i think most
i dont know i think most teams are gonna announce over the weekend, so maybe dave will get it by monday
- The Worlds TT2 years 25 weeks agoYeah, so when will the final
Yeah, so when will the final list be released and the game chopped down to those riders??
- Winning rider's team in World Championships???2 years 25 weeks agoGkam84 wrote:BUT
Eritrea 5Gkam84 wrote:
Eritrea 5 enrolled of whom 3 starters
Islamic Republic of Iran 9 enrolled of whom 6 starters
Do these country's even have enough to fill them out?
So for the people who had a go, Eritrea only have 4 riders registered and Iran have 3 so i guess they couldn't fill their quota
- The Worlds TT2 years 25 weeks agoi think EBH said a while ago
i think EBH said a while ago he wouldnt be racing the TT and concentrating on the RR
- The Worlds TT2 years 25 weeks agoyup lots that you expect to
yup lots that you expect to race not racing, and i believe all of those teams are trimmed down, and some of those for the TT with 3 or 4 are including there reserve racers from articles i ave read on cycling news
- The Worlds TT2 years 25 weeks agoSo i see, either is EBH which
So i see, either is EBH which was mentioned earlier, only 1 from Norway
I wish they'd split the rider list into the Road Race and the TT, that way you don't have to look through so many riders
- Etape Caledonia: entries open today and new charity partner for 20122 years 25 weeks agoSigned up. Let the training
Signed up. Let the training begin...
- The Worlds TT2 years 25 weeks agoThe guy that came 3rd?
The guy that came 3rd? German? if so he isnt racing
or i may have the wrong race but i dont think i do
- The Worlds TT2 years 25 weeks agoOK, found the offical list of
OK, found the offical list of registered riders now
- Etape Caledonia: entries open today and new charity partner for 20122 years 25 weeks agoEmail recieved and place
Email recieved and place booked - should help with motivation through a hard Perthshire winter...
- The Worlds TT2 years 25 weeks agoNope i don't have the 2nd guy
Nope i don't have the 2nd guy cause i would have just said top 2
Have you got a startlist somewhere, i cant find anything giving me an idea of who is or might be riding
- The Worlds TT2 years 25 weeks agointeresting choice on that
interesting choice on that guy, i dont think his TT has been on form this season, is he defo riding? i haven't seen him down on any lists, and isnt listed under his country on the main list i am going by
Ahh yes i know what you mean (i think), i have the one that came 1st like you, and you have the guy that came 2nd right? one of my other guys came 4th in that race
- Cube launch 2012 range - light, fast & Di2 is the name of the game2 years 25 weeks agoThe Attempts are no more; all
The Attempts are no more; all of Cube's most affordable road bikes are now grouped together as Pelotons. Check them out on Cube's site: www2.cube.eu
Yes, some of Cube's wording is a little... odd. The women's bikes have "Woman like geometry" written on them.
And yes, Jakal79, Canyon's Ultimate AL (AL for aluminium. Or alloy, maybe) will almost certainly be cheaper. Canyon reckon they'll have their prices sorted within the next fortnight.
- Buy one get one free on a bicycle?2 years 25 weeks agoLooks like a great deal, but
Looks like a great deal, but I wouldn't read too much into it implying anything, as they're going to have done their maths before running the offer. I'm sure the markup on the first bike more than covers the cost price of the free one.
It's a perfect way to justify bringing even more bikes into the house though, just as it is that extra tube of Pringles when they're on a BOGOF.
- Tour of Britain Stage 5: Renshaw takes win from Cavendish as HTC pair prepare to part ways2 years 25 weeks agoI shouldn't gloat, BUT I
I shouldn't gloat, BUT I really am not a fan of Mr C and think this bodes well for me/ill for MC for the future. Taste of things to come?
C'mon G. time to start knocking those missing seconds off.
- The Worlds TT2 years 25 weeks agoAh ha, yes he did indeed, my
Ah ha, yes he did indeed, my 1 who didn't get the top 20 last year came 9th in the same stage
If you have a look at the 2010 standing and then think what other race might be comparable to the ELITE men's TT, you'll find my other 2 in the top 3
But all my team options have Fabian in there and none have Martin
- Eurobike tech roundup 3: Pinion, Supernova, Lupine, Brompton, Rapha and more2 years 25 weeks agoCheck out their salt and
Check out their salt and pepper mills made from hubs that didn't quite make it through quality control.
- The Worlds TT2 years 25 weeks agoyh i have two team options, 1
yh i have two team options, 1 with fabian and 1 without basically. yh i know what you mean, and there are lot of people in the comp that know less than us, or else we wouldnt be so high overall
not that guy, but if everyone wants to believe it is him then let them
he came 4th in grenoble in july i believe
- The Worlds TT2 years 25 weeks agoI would show you my two team
I would show you my two team options, but there are too many people who are getting tips from us posting teams and tactics and they don't contribute to the forum's
A Belgian TT man? you think he'd rather then TT over the RR? i doubt it
- The Worlds TT2 years 25 weeks agoyh ive gone martin, ive gone
yh ive gone martin, ive gone for another option that is a similar price to millar
if i take out a certain belgium rider who i really want in my team i could refigure my DS's to get fabian in
- The Worlds TT2 years 25 weeks agoAlso, i dont have larsson,
Also, i dont have larsson, grabsch or oyarzun, grivko
- Cube launch 2012 range - light, fast & Di2 is the name of the game2 years 25 weeks agoWell Canyons new Alu bike
Well Canyons new Alu bike with Di2 Ultegra could be cheaper than the Cube.
- The Worlds TT2 years 25 weeks agoSo you've gone for Tony
So you've gone for Tony Martin then?? he's not in my team, but i keep changing Wiggo for Janez, so i could in theory get Martin, Millar and Fabian if i took Wiggo in and switched one of my DS for a cheaper one