- TDS Stage 81 year 44 weeks agoAnd they have started. Not a
And they have started. Not a cloud in the sky.
- TDS Stage 81 year 44 weeks agoI think tomorrow's the day to
I think tomorrow's the day to take a risk so I played safe today - F.Schleck & Gesink in.
- TDS Stage 81 year 44 weeks agoIs totally pi**ed off after
Is totally pi**ed off after just finding out that all Eurosport are showing is 30 mins highlights at 21.00 hrs...Good stage today as well...Grrrrrrr....
- Cateye Strada Wireless CC-RD300W1 year 44 weeks agoHave wiped the contacts with
Have wiped the contacts with toilet paper.....and it has not re-set itself You may have saved me a pile of money 'therevokid' and they did not look dirty
- TDS Stage 81 year 44 weeks agoI like how bold you are going
I like how bold you are going with montaguti!
- Which saddle?1 year 44 weeks agofizik aliante or a charge
fizik aliante or a charge spoon. prologo scratch works
fairly well too
- Cateye Strada Wireless CC-RD300W1 year 44 weeks agohad the original strada
had the original strada wireless that did that after about
6 months .... changed batteries several times but nothing
stopped the resets until ..... I cleaned the battery
That was 2 years ago now and I now clean them every time
I change the battery - not reset a single time since.
- Cateye Strada Wireless CC-RD300W1 year 44 weeks agoSideBurn wrote:Yep done that!SideBurn wrote:
Yep done that! Never exclude the obvious!!
phew - just checking. Sometimes i spend ages going over mind bogglingly complicated explanations and then remember i haven't tried replacing battery / switching on and off / hitting with a big hammer etc.
- Cateye Strada Wireless CC-RD300W1 year 44 weeks agoYep done that! Never exclude
Yep done that! Never exclude the obvious!!
- Cateye Strada Wireless CC-RD300W1 year 44 weeks agoi'm going to risk asking
i'm going to risk asking this, as i'm pretty sure it will come across as patronising (but not meant to be) and sure you'll have crossed it off the troubleshooting list already - but it's not a low battery? (ducks for cover).
- Cateye Strada Wireless CC-RD300W1 year 44 weeks agoIt keeps re-setting itself. I
It keeps re-setting itself. I have got a screen with Unlt and flashing km/h showing. I have re-programmed it and after a few seconds it re-sets again. I have got one unit and two fitting kits. Don't particularly want to buy another brand and another fitting kit for the other bike...But was wondering what others had found. The Blackburn looks good (And the Tesco special looks good value)
- Above Category Bike Shop's Bar Fly computer mount now available in UK1 year 44 weeks agothought garmin charging £10
thought garmin charging £10 for a edge mounts was expensive...
also think the edge is better protected if you place it ontop of your stem with the std fitting kit.
- Round-the-world bike stolen after return1 year 44 weeks agoIn all fairness to the
In all fairness to the police, it doesn't sound as though the bike was secured in any way and so they may be off the oppinion that if you can't be bothered with locking it up, we can't be bothered to look for it.
We have to take some responsability for our own belongings at times.
- Cateye Strada Wireless CC-RD300W1 year 44 weeks agowhat happened with it!? I've
what happened with it!? I've got 2! 1 wireless, and 1 double wireless - but both only just coming up to their anniversary :-o
- Dartmoor Classic Sportive 2012. its coming!1 year 44 weeks agoHave just been reminded about
Have just been reminded about rule 9, "If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
Fair-weather riding is a luxury reserved for Sunday afternoons and wide boulevards. Those who ride in foul weather – be it cold, wet, or inordinately hot – are members of a special club of riders who, on the morning of a big ride, pull back the curtain to check the weather and, upon seeing rain falling from the skies, allow a wry smile to spread across their face. This is a rider who loves the work". So change my smiley above to Dartmoor when the weathers bad is fantastic; honest!
- Dartmoor Classic Sportive 2012. its coming!1 year 44 weeks agoalways one kill joy! long
always one kill joy! long range forecast looking good
- Who will win the Tour de France (if it isn't Bradley!!)1 year 44 weeks agoIf Wiggo does fail then sky
If Wiggo does fail then sky will put everything on Cav first! But Wiggo won't fail and i don't see Evans in the top 3!
- Above Category Bike Shop's Bar Fly computer mount now available in UK1 year 44 weeks agoHere you go, cut it down as
Here you go, cut it down as you require.
- Above Category Bike Shop's Bar Fly computer mount now available in UK1 year 44 weeks agoI want something for my Polar
I want something for my Polar mount but sorry £40 is a joke, £25 is to be honest IMHO. I followed the links to homemade ones and have some ideas now. I'll keep you posted.
- FS PZ Racing Carbon Road Skewer Set1 year 44 weeks agoUpdated photo.
- Family's disappointment as EU shelves HGV safety proposals1 year 44 weeks agoI have real problems with
I have real problems with people relying on sensors to "help" their driving. Cyclists need to wake up to the dangers of close proximity to large vehicles at junctions/lights. And the operators of these vehicles need more training and more accountability for how they operate those vehicles. How many people take notice of alarms of any kind. To me the sensor would only be of use if it immobilized the vehicle until the cause of the alarm wad out of harms way.
"Sorry mate I didn't see/hear it" would become new maxim.
- Council chief says cyclists should "protect themselves"1 year 44 weeks agoWhat I dislike about Cllr
What I dislike about Cllr Clarke's rant is the presumption that cyclists are a nuisance to drivers that should only be tolerated if every cyclist follows the Highway Code to the letter.
In Cllr Clarke's world, it would appear that one random maverick who jumps a red light is justification for all drivers to bully all cyclists.
It needs to be underlined forcefully that a bike doesn't have safety belts, airbags and crumple zones to protect us. We are vulnerable on the road and expect consideration.
- Rouleur announces imprint with Bloomsbury1 year 44 weeks agoThe same Yak leather used in
The same Yak leather used in their GT Shoes, mais oui d'accord.
- Mark Cavendish changes diet and training regime in bid for Olympic glory1 year 44 weeks agoyenrod wrote:I still don'tyenrod wrote:
I still don't think he'll win.
And how many dimes of your hard earned cash would you actually like to bet against it? Not many.
- SOLD - American Classic Sprint 350's 1410gms. ShimanoFH, Unused BNIB. - Sold1 year 44 weeks agoHi,
Are these wheels still
Are these wheels still for sale and if so are they white or black?