- Giro Stage 131 year 42 weeks agoGKam, any idea where Ferrari
GKam, any idea where Ferrari finished up? The win +5 bonus points will suit me nicely, should be on for around 95 points plus whatever Ferrari gets me
- Giro Stage 131 year 42 weeks agoCav
- Giro Stage 131 year 42 weeks agoWell this Giro doesn't get
Well this Giro doesn't get any better for me!
- Giro Stage 131 year 42 weeks agoIt wasn't Guardini. It was
It wasn't Guardini. It was Favilli
- Giro Stage 131 year 42 weeks agoDamn, Kristoff 2nd.
Damn, Kristoff 2nd.
- Giro Stage 131 year 42 weeks agoCav takes the win!
Cav takes the win!
Don't know the results but sounds like everyone who should have been there for the other sprint stages was there, so Demare, Guardini, Ferrari, Goss, Hunter, Haedo etc etc all there or thereabouts.
- Giro Stage 131 year 42 weeks agoCav wins after being boxed
Cav wins after being boxed out
- Bike advice1 year 42 weeks agoI'm sticking with my secteur
I'm sticking with my secteur comp recommendation. Can beat a lifetime frame warranty
- Giro Stage 131 year 42 weeks agoFrom the text commentary it
From the text commentary it seems you might be right, I can't see Greenedge doing as much work as they have done unless they though Goss was capable of winning.
Oh well, Cav is still up there, so is Ferrari, as long as they both finish well up there I'm happy.
- Giro Stage 131 year 42 weeks agoI think Goss might give it a
I think Goss might give it a blast today and drop out tonight
- Rohan Cadence Polo shirt1 year 42 weeks agoRohan stuff always seems to
Rohan stuff always seems to last really well and doesn't look tired after a few washes. I'll be looking out for one of these in their end of season clearance.
- Giro Stage 131 year 42 weeks agoSprint placings:
1. Keizer (8pts),
2. Failli (6pts),
3. Cavendish (4pts),
4. Eisel (3pts),
5. Hunt (2pts),
6. Veikkanen (1pt)
Looks like Goss didn't even bother, I'm going to go out on a limb and say he'll be nowhere in the final sprint, just like Wednesday, and Vaitkus will be on sprint duties.
- Flippin Eck!1 year 42 weeks agoWhat's with the hating? Its
What's with the hating? Its far easier to prove guilt, rather harder to prove a negative yet no one even started a case. So until someone actually even starts a court case I'll give "cancer charity fundraising machine" ($53m given to various causes in 2010 alone) the benefit of the doubt.
- Bike advice1 year 42 weeks agoOnly buy Ribble if you like
Only buy Ribble if you like the Fawlty Towers approach to customer service.
- BOA removes last formal barrier to David Millar competing at London 20121 year 42 weeks agoBefore people go jumping on
Before people go jumping on Millar's case. Here is a possible Italian squad for the olympics (squad put together by me)
Danilo Di Luca
All riders have had a ban and either admitted or not doping. So if they are all fine to ride, Why cant Millar?
I hope he sticks it to the BOA and doesn't ride, then Cav loses and the BOA get the stick OR he rides, Cav cant keep with on Box Hill and Millar goes on to take gold
- Le Terrier, Lancashire - Anyone doing it?1 year 42 weeks agoI blog under the name
I blog under the name 'lakescyclist' and you kindly mentioned my blog. It is a really hard event, but I think perhaps my account was slightly coloured by some horrendous conditions last year. I rode the 'Fred' last week and will be riding Le Terrier again in two weeks. It will be interesting to do a side by side comparison. This year's profile looks even harder and without any respite. My recollection of last year was of one climb and descent leading straight into the next. I rode the Roeburndale section a few weeks ago, and the road surface seemed much improved so should be somewhat easier this time. Despite the awful weather, I really enjoyed Le Terrier last year and am looking forward to this year's even harder route. If you are tempted to enter, go ahead and do so, it really is a great, and challenging day out. It deserves to be regarded as one of the top sportives in the country.
- Schwalbe Durano tyre1 year 42 weeks agoSurely the vetran based
Surely the vetran based puncture protection is Schwalbe's "premium"? I think RaceGuard is for giving good protection without affecting the ride too much.
- Giro Stage 131 year 42 weeks agoI made 3 changes for today.
I made 3 changes for today. And plan the reversal of them tonight
46 May 18, 01:54 Giovanni Visconti Jose Humberto Rujano
46 May 18, 01:54 Roberto Ferrari Sergio Luis Henao
46 May 18, 01:54 Mark Cavendish Ryder Hesjedal
Joaquin Rodriguez (KAT)
Mark Cavendish (SKY)
Roberto Ferrari (AND)
Giovanni Visconti (MOV)
Domenico Pozzovivo (COG)
Miguel Angel Rubiano (AND)
Paolo Tiralongo (AST)
Damiano Caruso (LIQ)
Jon Izagirre (EUS)
- Giro Stage 131 year 42 weeks agoWent for
Hopefully some decent points today,
- My "exciting" Weekend1 year 42 weeks agoI'm not a great sleeper,
I'm not a great sleeper, Normally just get a couple of hours here and there.
Just back from the doctors.
It seems the combination of the injection, my pills and the exercise the day after the injection conspired against me.
I've got the all clear now though, so if this heavy rain would go away and i can get out and about.
- Bike advice1 year 42 weeks agoandylul wrote:Oh Dave - howandylul wrote:
Oh Dave - how could you not big up the Jamis Quest?
I might be tempted by the Ribble Sportive Bianco, if I wasn't so besotted with the Stealth...
quest also lovely, especially for longer rides. not quite as sportivey as the genesis
- Olympic Tickets1 year 42 weeks agoOK, I ended buying tickets
OK, I ended buying tickets for the basketball yesterday. However, if I thought the £6 postage (for 4 tickets) was going to guarantee next day delivery, I was wrong. Six quid!
- Giro Stage 131 year 42 weeks agoBeginning to regret not
Beginning to regret not keeping Demare and Guardini in my team for today, the shorter stage should play into their hands more than the previous longer ones. No doubt they'll score fairly well today.
- Giro Stage 131 year 42 weeks agoWig_Billy wrote:Keizer mightWig_Billy wrote:
Keizer might be a good bet for some last man home points when we reach the mountains.
A 2 man break could be good for Cav owners. He's been hoovering up any available intermediate sprint points so far, so a possible 4 points available today.
Good for me, I've got Cav and Keizer haha!
- Giro Stage 131 year 42 weeks agoOrder over the
Order over the climb: