- Wheelset- Aksium, good condition training/ turbo wheels1 year 47 weeks agonow on ebay
- Cycle Surgery opening two new shops in Central London; one is a former car showroom1 year 47 weeks agoLove the theme,'Bike Bites
Love the theme,'Bike Bites Back'
- £4 million damages for cyclist left paralysed by motorist with defective eyesight1 year 47 weeks agoThe law relating to Driving
The law relating to Driving Licences is so out of date now.
There should be some medical check at regular intervals (say 3-5 years).
If the government won't do something the Motor Insurance industry should introduce something so they reduce the risk of this happening.
- Stage scores for each rider?1 year 47 weeks agoyou can't see it cause it
you can't see it cause it ain't there
it will be by lunchtime though. there's a few things still to do. TDU was a bit of a tight deadline
- Cycle Surgery opening two new shops in Central London; one is a former car showroom1 year 47 weeks agoIt's the Alan Day one, bought
It's the Alan Day one, bought a car from there. They were chumps. Glad they're gone!
- Alberto Contador clenbuterol case decision delayed till the end of January1 year 47 weeks agoThe are aware that this
The are aware that this year's tour starts earlier to allow for the Olympics?
Just wondering if they will have made a decision by then?
- Stand by for Cervelo P5 and some brake-related goodies from Magura + Video1 year 47 weeks agoTis nice for sure
Tis nice for sure
- Stand by for Cervelo P5 and some brake-related goodies from Magura + Video1 year 47 weeks agotoo many enormous LOGOS
too many enormous LOGOS
but I would put up with them.
- Commuter Technologies Shirt Shuttle1 year 47 weeks ago'Nice, 'cept you can
'Nice, 'cept you can basically do the same thing with a glossy magazine to wrap the shirt round and a plastic bag to put it in'
which glossy magazine *with rounded edges* do you use?
- dhb Jersey Bin1 year 47 weeks ago'Talking about looking dodgy,
'Talking about looking dodgy, using zip lock bags for my drink powder on long rides... white drink powder. My nick name from my riding buddies "the dealer".'
ahem. Heading to the Ventoux a couple of years ago, for some reason I decided to decant GO powder into ziplock bags rather than take a gert big 3Kg bottle with me. That was certainly a few interesting moments at airport security.
- Fred Whitton 20121 year 47 weeks agoMTB shoes are easier to walk
MTB shoes are easier to walk in than Roadie shoes. I know which pair I'll be using (with overshoes on ofcourse)
- Fred Whitton 20121 year 47 weeks agoMe too. Having seen the
Me too. Having seen the Wrynose videos, I think I need to make sure I can walk in my cycling shoes
- Sneak peek: Cotic road bike protoype1 year 47 weeks ago..protoTYPE..cof cof
- Cycle Surgery opening two new shops in Central London; one is a former car showroom1 year 47 weeks agoI know the Merc dealer you
I know the Merc dealer you mean, Simon, but this one is just up the road on the corner to Southwark Bridge. It was a VW dealer according to Cycle Surgery's man. They wouldn't have smashed up a dealership for the People's Car, would they?
- Alberto Contador clenbuterol case decision delayed till the end of January1 year 47 weeks agowhy does a potential
why does a potential challenge relating to the composition of the panel delay the decision of the panel? They could have carried on working until they get a decision on that issue - then if they are clear, they issue their judgment, and if they aren't, another panel comes in and we start the whole ridiculous process over again. No reason for a delay.
I had thought, before this case, that CAS were the good guys who would sort out the mess made by the Spanish federation and the useless UCI. Looking less and less like that will be the case, and more and more like CAS will just make the whole thing worse...
- TDU Stage 11 year 47 weeks agojust waiting for the official
just waiting for the official PDF so i can do the scores
not holding out much hope for my shower though
- Wanted: SRAM Red BB30 Chainset1 year 47 weeks agoThanks for the offer, but,
Thanks for the offer, but, prefer a SRAM Red BB30 chainset.
- Motorist who hit cyclist and injured passenger while over-taking two cars at speed keeps licence1 year 47 weeks agoIt's a pity for the passenger
It's a pity for the passenger who came off worst. I note the car was a BMW.
- £4 million damages for cyclist left paralysed by motorist with defective eyesight1 year 47 weeks ago8 months in prison??? Thats
8 months in prison??? Thats hardly a sentence at all compared to what the poor victim has to live like for the rest of his life. I bet they didn't even take his licence away!
- FS. 2 x Carbon bottle cages1 year 47 weeks agoHi, are the cages still
Hi, are the cages still available ??
- WHICH WHEELSET1 year 47 weeks agoI have over 100 miles on the
I have over 100 miles on the AL30'S and they are still performing great. Hit about 42 MPH on a 4000' descent and they were rock solid.
- Cycle Surgery opening two new shops in Central London; one is a former car showroom1 year 47 weeks agoThat sounds like the Mercedes
That sounds like the Mercedes showroom that got smashed up in the 1999 Mayday riots
- Gloves v frostbite1 year 47 weeks agoBuffalo mitts - not pretty,
Buffalo mitts - not pretty, but very, very effective. < £20
- Who are the two must have riders in your TDU squad?1 year 47 weeks agoMust have shipped a few out
Must have shipped a few out from your way back in the day
Fun to play 'spot the South London suburb' on a map of the Adelaide area too
- Whats you team looking like?1 year 47 weeks agoJust realised I missed the
Just realised I missed the deadline so I'm stuck with the team I was messing about with to keep some points in the balance
Steele von Hoff
Lets party the games afoot