- Help, Rear Wheel Problem!1 year 17 weeks agohmm, possibly the bearings?
hmm, possibly the bearings? first thing i'd do would be strip down and regrease the hub, if the bearings are cartidge units then check them for play/roughness and replace them if they're broke
- Red Driving School Survey (Rewritten)1 year 17 weeks agoTotally biased and targeting
Totally biased and targeting a hidden agenda.
Pretty typical of Red who I wouldn't go near for driving tuition. They are simply a business, nothing about them is supporting of either driver or road safety in general. It's all about making money. I stupidly signed up for their driving instructor training and got lucky with a really good instructor only for them to make him redundant and replace him with a trainee.
Their schooling was apaling when it came to cyclists, what little there was.
If they are concerned with cyclists it can only be due to them not being able to instruct on how to deal with them and possibly their students failing tests due to this lack of education/care.
- Red Driving School Survey (Rewritten)1 year 17 weeks agoPoorly drafted I'm afraid,
Poorly drafted I'm afraid, sorry!
I'll re-wrtie it!
- Red Driving School Survey (Rewritten)1 year 17 weeks agopresence of more cyclists
presence of more cyclists couldn't have made roads safer then. there's not even an option for that
- Voting open in London Cycling Awards...1 year 17 weeks agoWow I get to vote for Spesh
Wow I get to vote for Spesh and Road.cc in one place, oh and Cycle Surgery.
- Red Driving School Survey (Rewritten)1 year 17 weeks agoPoorly drafted or looking to
Poorly drafted or looking to support a predetermined agenda?
No matter, I filled in the survey myself honestly and coincidentally in the most cyclist-friendly way allowed. Try it yourself and inject some sense into a poor survey
- Council Tax bills in Bath delivered by bike1 year 17 weeks agoSpend the saved money and 100
Spend the saved money and 100 times more on fixing the roads.
- Video: Park your bike like a pro... Tour de France champ Bradley Wiggins shows you how1 year 17 weeks agoNothing compared to Millar
Nothing compared to Millar windmilling his bike over the barriers. Also, it kinda takes the sting out of Bradley's rage.....
- Video: Park your bike like a pro... Tour de France champ Bradley Wiggins shows you how1 year 17 weeks agoRight, let's stick to good
Right, let's stick to good old cable gears and rim brakes please.
Oh, I admit it, I just don't like having an out of date machine lol.
Great parking Brad but I wouldn't want to try it with my bike.
- Scott Vanish Aero helmet released1 year 17 weeks agofugly, try harder.
fugly, try harder.
- Soul S2.0 wheelset1 year 18 weeks agoThere has been an issue with
There has been an issue with a batch of bearings where the seals haven't been up to scratch but we thankfully seem to be through them. To reassure you all of these bearings have been replaced under warranty
25's work really well, I use them quite often.
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org when you're back to and we can arrange a demo pair for you. There aren't and dealers up your neck of the woods, the best place to buy them from is Raceware as they've supported us really well with the revised pricing.
Any queries just let me know
- Starting Out1 year 18 weeks agoSmashing around = train by
Smashing around = train by feel
Seriously though, I'd not be recommending any heavy interval work if you're just starting out.
Tempo riding is fine, between 60-70% of you max Heart rate. )Or something to do with strained conversation )
- Video: Park your bike like a pro... Tour de France champ Bradley Wiggins shows you how1 year 18 weeks agoI'm pretty sure Millar did a
I'm pretty sure Millar did a spectacular bike hurl over the crash barriers a while back too
- Specialized Tarmac (2013)1 year 18 weeks agoLogic of this bike (and the
Logic of this bike (and the review) seems to be it's either for someone who absolutely must have carbon (as opposed to a number highly evolved, better specced and much lighter aluminum framed bikes - Canyon, Rose, Cannondale CAAD 10 & Giant spring to mind) or as a donor bike to swap over expensive parts to. Personally, I think it looks good and the top tube and the head tube are sensible dimensions for old gits like me. But they really need to do something about that brake cable flapping around under the top tube...
- Scott Vanish Aero helmet released1 year 18 weeks agoThe sub heading is incorrect:
The sub heading is incorrect: a helmet can't be faster. They claim 30% less drag.
- Top riders risk missing Liège-Bastogne-Liège after environmental groups' litter complaints1 year 18 weeks agoI'm a saint
I got so tired of
I'm a saint
I got so tired of a lane near us being covered on litter - with residents ignoring it and dog walkers stepping over it - that two weeks ago I went and cleared it all up. It took my 3 hours and I collected 5 bags of rubbish and a bag of recyclable Cans and bottles. I also found a set of number plates and some surgical gloves so it's obviously a gangster paradise...Very satisfying - both as an activity and the self-righteousness it gave me.
Watching Triento stage 3 you see riders share a mini coke and then chuck the can away. Not good.
There are enough tossers in cars without adding tossers on bikes as well.
- Giro Del Trentino stage 41 year 18 weeks agoMy 150-odd points was just
My 150-odd points was just enough to scrape into the top 100 - keeps my run going of top 102 (yes, 102 ) in 6 comps now since Algarve. Should add to that on Sunday (touch wood). Steady but unspectacular so far!
- Video: Park your bike like a pro... Tour de France champ Bradley Wiggins shows you how1 year 18 weeks agoLove it, i hadn't heard much
Love it, i hadn't heard much about Wiggins recently. I thought he was marooned in Tenerife but it turns out he has been practicing that.
- Specialized Tarmac (2013)1 year 18 weeks agoUm, snooks, it's 3.5 stars.
Um, snooks, it's 3.5 stars.
- Giro Del Trentino stage 41 year 18 weeks agoNice last day for me
Nice last day for me 184
stages 1a, 1b, 2 & 3 together came to 191 so very happy in the end.
Brought in Locatelli and Aru but had to drop Niemeic to do it so worked out for the best and got me my 4th 180 badge too
Shame Suitsou didn't feature today....
- mini pump for giant defy 21 year 18 weeks agoThat's a good pump. I
That's a good pump. I switched to Lezyne but if you need to pump a flat that one will do it for you and a little faster and easier than the Lezyne. The Lezyne pump bottle cage combination is a little sleeker though.
- mini pump for giant defy 21 year 18 weeks agoExactly.
I'm using the Lezyne
I'm using the Lezyne power cage bottle cage which has a pump bracket integrated into the cage along with a Lezyne road drive pump.
- Specialized Tarmac (2013)1 year 18 weeks agoThis review is way too easy
This review is way too easy on Specialized and makes me wonder if it is that way to get advertising from them. The SL2 frame is ancient news at this point and is a frame that I can easily flex. Specialized also cheaps out a lot on components on a lot of their bikes using lower grade components for cogs, chains and brakes. They make good bikes but you can buy as good or better for much lower prices with full component groups. 4.5 out of 5 stars is ridiculous. 4.5 stars doesn't even fit some of what you said about the bike in this review.
- Video: Park your bike like a pro... Tour de France champ Bradley Wiggins shows you how1 year 18 weeks agoPerfect landing by the bike
Perfect landing by the bike though! He almost went to slam it, thought better of it and rolled it across the road.
- Top riders risk missing Liège-Bastogne-Liège after environmental groups' litter complaints1 year 18 weeks ago1st April? No, 19th April!
1st April? No, 19th April!