- TDF Stage 8 Castres --> Ax 3 Domaines1 year 15 weeks agoQuintana has gone. Maybe a
Quintana has gone. Maybe a plan to work with Valverde later on. Froome and Porte are going to have to do this themselves.
- Video: Phil Liggett reveals route of 2014 Tour de France grand depart in UK1 year 15 weeks agolast week going up Holme Moss
last week going up Holme Moss all i could think of was shit me the pro's are doing this next year. cant wait to see their times and watch them go up in the big chain ring
- First 'Boris bike' cyclist killed in lorry crash1 year 15 weeks agoLorry driver
Lorry driver again!!!!!!!!!!!!! When oh when will these people stop having such a self serving attitude to driving? It is costing people their lives, their daughters, sons, mothers and fathers.
They are not just destroying the life of one individual it is also the lives of their loved ones. Lorry drivers need to be a lot more aware and an example needs to be made why not imprison this one for 35 years no parole lifetime driving ban and lifetime public transport ban. Force him/her onto a bike when he/she gets out of prison let him/her see what it is like to be on a bike.
- Wheels for heavier riders1 year 15 weeks agoHave you thought about
Have you thought about getting a set of tandem wheels for your bike as there are companies that will build them onto standard size but tandem style/strength hubs just a thought as I bet they would be mega strong for just one person
- Stuck inside with hayfever1 year 15 weeks agoVery
I'm lucky that my main symptoms are extranasal - unbearably itchy palate, streaming eyes etc - so any of the OTC antihistamines work for me. But there's good evidence for spraying steroids up your nose, too.
Just make sure your team doctor is on board, if you're at that level.
- Brian Cookson outlines his plans to grow women's cycling if elected UCI president1 year 15 weeks agoAny idea how many people
Any idea how many people turned out to watch the Olympic Women's Road race? And how many more watched on TV? The Giro is a bit bigger than the Ottley GP (no offence), and the only reason it isn't getting enough viewers to warrant the expense of televising it is that it's not on television. TV companies should be doing the numbers and seeing how much money they can make.
- Giant launch new TCX cyclocross bike with disc brakes1 year 15 weeks agoAll they need to do now is
All they need to do now is convince the monthlies that its the future...
Who actually NEEDS an MTB with something like this available??
- TDF Stage 8 Castres --> Ax 3 Domaines1 year 15 weeks agoLooks like all the mountain
Looks like all the mountain points on the HC will be up for grabs and I hope Rolland gets some. Had the feeling there wouldn't be a big break today; that will happen tomorrow when there are lots of big gaps.
- TDF Stage 8 Castres --> Ax 3 Domaines1 year 15 weeks agoFroome
and two other wild cards.
Starting at -30 so I hope I don't need to make a transfer tomorrow.
- The game, the site, the next step1 year 15 weeks agoWell I knew it was a joke as
Well I knew it was a joke as 1. I knew what date the race started, so knew it hadn't, and 2. I started the thread he posted on.
But my point has nothing to do with whether people laughed or not does it, its about context, and your totally missing my point. As you seem to think everything you do is correct or right, and what others do is wrong, or thats how it seems from your seemingly sarcastic (and sometimes insulting responses), well thats how they read, not helped by putting (!) are every other word
Ive not watched any of your links and don't intend to.
- Price inflation1 year 15 weeks agocyclingnews.com wrote:...cyclingnews.com wrote:
... Matteo Bono has abandoned the Tour...
- TDF Stage 8 Castres --> Ax 3 Domaines1 year 15 weeks agoGone for:
Nairo Alexander Quintana Rojas
Danny Van Poppel
Murilo Antonio Fischer
José Ivan Gutierrez Palacios
- Purist Tour de France 20131 year 15 weeks agoray silvester wrote:I thinkray silvester wrote:
I think Froome has probably got more points than expected at this point.....his tour starts today.
If your 'Lampre DS' is Serpa then I expect him to go well today.
Well, I hope so as he's in my standard team but not my purist. Done ok with Sagan so far. Now Froome, Porte and Quintana have their chance.
- TDF Stage 8 Castres --> Ax 3 Domaines1 year 15 weeks agobackflipbedlem wrote:We canbackflipbedlem wrote:
We can still leave bono in our teams can't we?
You definitely can, although as I understand it people wouldn't be able to bring him in from tomorrow.
- Tour de France Stage 7 reaction, including stage winner Sagan plus Froome & Brailsford1 year 15 weeks agoGreipel is second on 130
Greipel is second on 130 points. Cav is 3rd on 119.
- Price inflation1 year 15 weeks agoJonas Lorenzen wrote:..wonderJonas Lorenzen wrote:
..wonder why Contador is classified as a climber and not a GC..absolutely O.T..I know
Down to how his fantasy points have been accumulated, so he has accumulated alot of points, but not enough have come in one of the stage types by which the GC riders are decided
- TDF Stage 8 Castres --> Ax 3 Domaines1 year 15 weeks agoResult of the Cat 4
Result of the Cat 4 climb
Molard (COF) 3 fantasy pts
Full results of intermediate sprint
1. Hoogerland (VCD) 15 fantasy pts
2. Mariano (SOJ) 14pts
3. Molard (COF) 13pts
4. Riblon (ALM) 12pts
5. Greipel (LTB) 11pts
6. Sagan (CAN) 10pts
7. Cavendish (OPQ) 9pts
8. Van Poppel (VCD) 8pts
9. Flecha (VCD) 7pts
10. Chavanel (OPQ) 6pts
11. De Gendt (VCD) 5pts
12. Westra (VCD) 4pts
13. Sabatini (CAN) 3pts
14. Boeckmans (VCD) 2pts
15. Bodnar (CAN) 1pt
- Tour Tech 2013: Merida Reacto Evo aero road bike1 year 15 weeks agoah, just found
ah, just found it.
looks pretty chunky!
- Price inflation1 year 15 weeks agoI think everyone's teams will
I think everyone's teams will be rather different today but by the mountains next week they will be more similar as we see who really is in form and has table points. A lot of possible options today. Gone for 3 expensive ones, 3 around 10 credits mainly for tomorrow, and 3 cheapos.
- Tour Tech 2013: Merida Reacto Evo aero road bike1 year 15 weeks agoCan anyone tell me what that
Can anyone tell me what that thing is on the rear brake cable? as shown the in the last pic, sat in-front of the Di2 box. Some sort of inline quick release? looks pretty chunky.
- TDF Stage 8 Castres --> Ax 3 Domaines1 year 15 weeks agoShould have gone Hoogerland,
Should have gone Hoogerland, gutted
- TDF Stage 8 Castres --> Ax 3 Domaines1 year 15 weeks agoAs far as I know you can?
As far as I know you can?
- TDF Stage 8 Castres --> Ax 3 Domaines1 year 15 weeks agoWe can still leave bono in
We can still leave bono in our teams can't we?
- Video: Tour de France week 2 stage insights with Dan Lloyd1 year 15 weeks agoGreat video reel, the
Great video reel, the previews are amazing shoots. I love all the technical graphs, makes it so much easier to understand the segments. Capital Cycles
- Stuck inside with hayfever1 year 15 weeks agoDon't the pills have any
Don't the pills have any effect? Have a little hayfever which I started in my late forties but it's not so bad. You could try something to block the nostrils, even some vaseline to trap the pollen.