- Eneco stage 51 year 30 weeks agoKittel was 47th
Kittel was 47th
- Eneco stage 51 year 30 weeks ago11 Alessandro PETACCHI ITA
11 Alessandro PETACCHI ITA LAM 38 +0
12 Heinrich HAUSSLER AUS GRS 28 +0
13 Tom VAN ASBROECK BEL TSV 22 +0
14 Francisco José VENTOSO ALBERDI ESP MOV 30 +0
15 Luke ROWE GBR SKY 22 +0
16 Stefan VAN DIJK NED ACC 36 +0
17 Kristof GODDAERT BEL ALM 26 +0
18 Mark RENSHAW AUS RAB 30 +0
19 Leigh HOWARD AUS OGE 23 +0
20 Lars BOOM NED RAB 27 +0
- Eneco stage 51 year 30 weeks agoWhat happened to Kittel??
What happened to Kittel??
- Boris Johnson announces details of RideLondon weekend-long Olympic legacy event (+ video)1 year 30 weeks agoThe Olympic legacy. Very
The Olympic legacy. Very little was done to make cycling to the venues easier or safer. Very little will be done to make cycling in London easier or safer.
Just remember folks, you just have to 'keep your wits about you'.
Thanks Boris. You twit.
- Eneco stage 51 year 30 weeks agoGC :-
1 Tom BOONEN Belgium
1 Tom BOONEN Belgium OPQ 32 19:36:26
2 Alexander KRISTOFF Norway KAT 25 +3
3 Lars BOOM Netherlands RAB 27 +4
4 Giacomo NIZZOLO Italy RNT 23 +5
5 Sylvain CHAVANEL France OPQ 33 +7
6 Niki TERPSTRA Netherlands OPQ 28 +7
7 Gert STEEGMANS Belgium OPQ 32 +9
8 Mark RENSHAW Australia RAB 30 +10
9 Jens MOURIS Netherlands OGE 32 +10
10 Sebastian LANGEVELD Netherlands OGE 27 +11
- Eneco stage 51 year 30 weeks agoHaussler looked like
Haussler looked like 12th-ish. Nizzo seemed like a nice young man in his interview - well done him.
- Eneco stage 51 year 30 weeks agoSo 1,4,5,6 and 8 so far,
So 1,4,5,6 and 8 so far, doubt it will be the stage win today though but should still be decent
- Eneco stage 51 year 30 weeks ago1 Giacomo NIZZOLO ITA RNT
1 Giacomo NIZZOLO ITA RNT 23 4:10:20
2 Jurgen ROELANDTS BEL LTB 27 +0
3 Manuel BELLETTI ITA ALM 27 +0
4 Arnaud DEMARE FRA FDJ 21 +0
5 Tom BOONEN BEL OPQ 32 +0
6 Alexander KRISTOFF NOR KAT 25 +0
7 Adam BLYTHE GBR BMC 23 +0
8 Jose Joaquin ROJAS GIL ESP MOV 27 +0
9 Aidis KRUOPIS LTU OGE 26 +0
10 Michael VAN STAEYEN BEL TSV 24 +0
- Eneco stage 51 year 30 weeks agoOK, this seems to be more
OK, this seems to be more official...
Good again TER!
- Eneco stage 51 year 30 weeks agoThen Belletti, an FDJ
Then Belletti, an FDJ (probably Demare), Boonen and I think Kristoff.
- Eneco stage 51 year 30 weeks agoThink Roelandts pipped
Think Roelandts pipped Nizzolo on the line. Oop - nope, other way round.
- Ride your favourite routes indoors with Minoura Live Training App1 year 30 weeks agoSadly not, no support for
Sadly not, no support for ANT+ on Android devices (possible exception is one or two of the Sony models?)
- Boris Johnson announces details of RideLondon weekend-long Olympic legacy event (+ video)1 year 30 weeks agoHave to say, I'm with
Have to say, I'm with Sustrans on this one. Cycling and walking around London has been so much nicer during the games with less traffic in town, I am not looking forward to it all returning to normal. A wonderful Olympic legacy would be a commitment to working towards connected cycling routes in and out of town with these conditions all the time (or the ORN/games lanes being reallocated to cyclists only, now that we know that the city still functions without cars on these roads ).
Reading about the RideLondon Freecycle I cant help thinking that surely families should feel like they can access and ride through central London by bike every day of the year? I also wonder how they will all get in? The obvious answer is ride but there are not family-friendly routes from a lot of places, especially when you consider that it is for an 8-mile ride (a bit of a distance for children already). I would not take children on the 'superhighways' and I can't help but suspect that many people will see no other option but to drive in with their bikes..
Having said that, it will be great to see racing in London again. It is just a bit disappointing that there is nothing here for people who cycle for transport, seems like a missed opportunity.
- David Cameron taunts France over Team GB cycling dominance1 year 30 weeks agoHe is a contemptible,
He is a contemptible, arrogant, nasty, privileged, smug tw@.
He is happy to bask in the reflected glory of our cyclists but was happy to abolish Cycling England within months of weazling into power.
- David Cameron taunts France over Team GB cycling dominance1 year 30 weeks ago"let's hope some of that
"let's hope some of that swagger translates to funding for grassroots cycling"
From a man that on one hand dismisses sport from within the school time table yet on the other wishes to make school sports more competitive(as long as it is done for free and outside of the normal school hours), I wonder what more grass root funding would look like?
Death race commuting for cyclist.... oh sorry we already have that!
As for the french thing it is just idle banter a bit of fun at the expense of the french no doubt the boot will be on the other foot at sometime in future C'est la vie as they say
- Eneco stage 51 year 30 weeks agoDegenkolb resting up for the
Degenkolb resting up for the Vuelta? I spent this morning picking my teams for San Sebastian, Vuelta and USA - great fun. Still not decided which 4 guys to bring in for tomorrow...
- SOLD. thanks.1 year 30 weeks agoG-bitch wrote:Email on theG-bitch wrote:
Email on the way - I'm local.
Sold, pending collection. Emailed you back, cheers.
- Those well know cycling fans Keys and Grey...1 year 30 weeks agoThey must have sounded
They must have sounded completely lost explaining that one... they were probably shrugging shoulders at each other without a camera on them.
I don't think they want a top-tier sprinter - someone for the 2nd-tier races maybe, but for the GTs, I think it's going to be 8 supporting guys for the GC hope.
- Getting numb in the saddle1 year 30 weeks agoThis saddle will rid you of
This saddle will rid you of 'Numb Nuts Syndrome' for good.... and improve your cycling performance..... sounds impossible? It's not.... it does, it has and it's British! Oh yes! http://road.cc/content/review/55376-rido-r-lt-saddle
- David Cameron taunts France over Team GB cycling dominance1 year 30 weeks agoThe man is a buffoon with no
The man is a buffoon with no knowledge of anything outside whats printed in front of him by his assistant.
When the economy is completely up the swanny with no hope of it being brought under control by the muppets in Whitehall he goes and winds up one of the main countries we will have to rely on if it really goes tits up.
I hate him with a passion and i hope he gets piles
Rant over, but we did kick the frenchie arses this year didn't we
- Eneco stage 51 year 30 weeks agoIve gone for the same team as
Ive gone for the same team as yesterday....another stage win? or will i flop and fail
- Campag Record Skeleton brakes or SRAM Red?1 year 30 weeks agoSram brakes with a Record
Sram brakes with a Record groupset, I'll go and lie down for a while to get over the shock. Mix and match Shimano and Sram all you like but leave Campagnolo alone please !!
- Most overrated/disappointing riders of 20121 year 30 weeks agoDrH - like it !
Wonder if we
DrH - like it !
Wonder if we will ever see Frank S again on the roads ? He might get a job as a bidon carrier for someone
- Who is going where ?1 year 30 weeks agoBe a shame to see Flecha
Be a shame to see Flecha leave Sky and Nordhaug. Both are hard working ds and cracking classics riders.
Fuglsang already said he is leaving so where's he going ?
- SOLD. thanks.1 year 30 weeks agoEmail on the way - I'm local.
Email on the way - I'm local.