• can anyone see my posts, me and northstar muted?1 year 8 weeks agolivestrongnick wrote:Can't

    livestrongnick wrote:
    Can't see that one chiv?

    This is strange and annoying

  • can anyone see my posts, me and northstar muted?1 year 8 weeks agoCan't see that one chiv?

    Can't see that one chiv?

  • can anyone see my posts, me and northstar muted?1 year 8 weeks agoThis is really strange any

    This is really strange any ideas?

  • can anyone see my posts, me and northstar muted?1 year 8 weeks agoThis is the only thing of

    This is the only thing of yours I've seen all week. Thinking

  • LEJOG tandem record attempt now live1 year 8 weeks agoThey started at 6am this

    They started at 6am this morning

  • can anyone see my posts, me and northstar muted?1 year 8 weeks agoCan't see your comments but

    Can't see your comments but the one in the TDR stage 5 thread I started did appear in my email FWIW.

  • Tour de Romandie stage 51 year 8 weeks agoAnother tour comes to an end,

    Another tour comes to an end, I am contemplating this one being my last, there is just to much bitching on the forum about the way the game is run, why don't we do this, why not try that.....instead of people just enjoying the game for what it is.

    Anyway, todays winner is

    1 Gmancervelo Gmancervelo 175

    Top 3 overall

    1 NouveauCompte NouveauCompte 704
    2 The Pigeons chrisdstripes 684
    3 Geekhouse Elite Squad 20thebear 663

    Top Purist

    1 Manxroadstars (Purist) royquilliam 487

  • Elivar Endure energy drink1 year 8 weeks agoStandard comment on these

    Standard comment on these things: You're getting absolutely *fleeced* if you buy these sports energy drink powders. The base ingredients are staples (salt (both sodium and potassium), sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, glucose, dextrose) and available at a *fraction* of the price from a variety of outlets.

  • Tour de Romandie stage 51 year 8 weeks agoActually that's a surprising

    Actually that's a surprising ride from uran Surprise

  • Giro 20141 year 8 weeks agoTo me the only reason for

    To me the only reason for such a high budget is to attract more players, the casual followers. They only know the best riders so a low budget scares them away because they don't know the lesser known riders.

    But that's the point, it kind of dumbs the game down. And furthermore I don't even think it would help expand the game because there are a lot of high budget games already existing. So it takes away of the unique nature of our game. And this sucks. Sick

  • Giro 20141 year 8 weeks agoIt's not exactly the same

    It's not exactly the same players doing well. I'm one of the best purist players and I suck with high budgets. It just makes the game more random imo. Plus it takes excitement away anyway. Sad

  • can anyone see my posts, me and northstar muted?1 year 8 weeks agoI can see your opening post,

    I can see your opening post, but none of your comments

  • can anyone see my posts, me and northstar muted?1 year 8 weeks agobikeboy76 wrote:Yes, did you

    bikeboy76 wrote:
    Yes, did you say anything interesting before now?

    That made me lol , although I can see ur point and I know certain ppl can't see them

  • can anyone see my posts, me and northstar muted?1 year 8 weeks agoYes, did you say anything

    Yes, did you say anything interesting before now?

  • Tech Roundup: Muc-Off, Garmin, Zipp, SRAM, Sidi, Rapha and more1 year 8 weeks agoDave Atkinson

    Dave Atkinson wrote:
    ajmarshal1 wrote:
    I tell you what, I'll nut up or shut up. I'm off to Italy again this summer so as it's only £15 I'll buy a cheapo 12-32 and give it a try. Who knows, perhaps I'm missing out on something after all.

    let us know how you get on, especially if you've previously done the same climbs on a narrower cassette

    I doubt anyone really cares how I get on when I ride, especially as I've been solidly rounded on for daring to deride fat cassettes, however I will attempt to revisit this thread when I get back. I did the Stelvio and others on a 28, this summer like I said I'll put a 32 on for some of the big ones and see what happens.
    I expect to be quicker this summer anyway as I'm in better nick than last time but we'll see.
    I'm more than happy to chow down on some humble pie when necessary. Then you can all go "Haaaaa! Told you so, nyah, nyah!" Or I can say "Didn't use it, I'm mega."* Even if it's a revelation, I'm still not paying nearly £300 for a casette! Smile
    Well, not unless it's made by Campag and on a C60.
    *Note - this again is a joke people.

  • Tour de Romandie stage 51 year 8 weeks agoray silvester

    ray silvester wrote:
    Impressive ride by Pinot....if he's improved his TT'ing he'll be a real Grand Tour contender in the future.

    I have been a fan of Pinot's for a cpl years now, one problem!
    HE IS SHIT SCARED TO DESCEND AND E1 KNOWS.
    He could stay with wiggo(also terrible,he best fin in tdf that year), but not froome and co.

  • Tour de Romandie stage 51 year 8 weeks agolivestrongnick

    livestrongnick wrote:
    Froome
    Kohler
    Herrada
    Costa
    Tschopp
    Ludvigsson
    Earle
    Dennis
    D wyss

    Also any reason why I can't see chivs comments?

    I've actually been wondering if anyone can see my comments as when I look on my brothers account I can't see them if I'm not logged in as me Confused

  • LEJOG tandem record attempt now live1 year 8 weeks agoGood luck to their attempt.

    Good luck to their attempt. Applause I'll be following on the tracker.
    Is there a link to the planned route/schedule somewhere?

  • Giro 20141 year 8 weeks agoI think 180 is too much too

    I think 180 is too much too

  • Tour de Romandie stage 51 year 8 weeks agoImpressive ride by

    Impressive ride by Pinot....if he's improved his TT'ing he'll be a real Grand Tour contender in the future.

  • Giro D'Italia 2014 - Pick Three Italians1 year 8 weeks agoPozzovivo 23.7 Petacchi

    Pozzovivo 23.7
    Petacchi 19.7
    Montaguti 6.5
    Total=49.9

  • How about adding the Women's Tour to the Fantasy Cycling?1 year 8 weeks agoThat was because Le Tour had

    That was because Le Tour had her listed as guy, along with another rider. But Road.cc had no issues. She was in the startlist and scored points.

  • Giro D'Italia 2014 - Pick Three Italians1 year 8 weeks agoPettachi Pozzovivo Chicci

    Pettachi
    Pozzovivo
    Chicci

  • LEJOG tandem record attempt now live1 year 8 weeks agoWhen did the intrepid duo

    When did the intrepid duo start this caper exactly?
    Much respect btw, racing 50m was my tandem limit - fighting broke out beyond that point!

  • Giro 20141 year 8 weeks agoenrique wrote:ray silvester

    enrique wrote:
    ray silvester wrote:
    I still haven't got Quintana in purist...

    I hope you're right for your own sake, but for the life of me, I can't see any Purist team winning this thing without Evans and Quintana on their Purist teams... It will be a damn exciting Giro if I'm wrong though! Smile To start off with, don't you think Movistar will come in Top 3 in the TTT? Thinking

    ray silvester wrote:
    EBH and Matthews are the interesting riders for me....

    Matthews is another rider I can't see anyone leaving out of their Purist squad...
    What I worry about with Boassen Hagen is I don't know if he'll end up riding in support of Swift Thinking

    I'm worried about Kittel being dropped on any (!) kind of a hill and, crap, Fernandez? Well, I've been hoping he'd return to old glory and place on a Top 20 anywhere and anyhow, but he may good for the points in the TTT and maybe he'll place Top 20 in a sprint or maybe he'll go on a break... J Rod on your first day team? Do you expect Katusha to do a really good TTT? Thinking Now you've got me thinking...

    I will say this, I am very happy to see the competition open so early. It gives us a lot of time to plan and play with our squads. Thank you! Smile

    (Chiichi,J-Rod,Kittel,Fernandez,Malori,Evans,Roche,Hoogerland,EBH)That's my purist team!!

    My prelim standard team looks like this at the moment;

    Matthews,Hepburn,Lastras,Malori,Swift,K.Fernandez,Farrar,Viviani,Kittel....with Bouhanni coming in for Malori or Hepburn depending on TTT results.