- How the other half live1 year 29 weeks agogkam84 - as i said i do NOT
gkam84 - as i said i do NOT have 5 pairs from this seller and they really are not impossible to tell apart. the only issue if i were to have bought some would be 21 days delivery, but i wouldnt know this as i must re-iterate i havent bought many pairs and do not have radars set up with iridium, clear, yellow lenses just to pick out the draw depending on the conditions.
- Devon Cycling Routes - Advice Needed1 year 29 weeks agobring big legs and lungs. it
bring big legs and lungs. it is a well known fact that Devon hills make boys from Surrey cry.
- First Look: De Rosa Merak Athena EPS1 year 29 weeks agoLooks a bit like my focus
Looks a bit like my focus only with a great big battery pack on the down tube?? Wtf as they say
- How the other half live1 year 29 weeks agoThose photos look like the
Those photos look like the sort of place where you could get an Orange Mocha Frappuccino. But why is Morrissey helping Evan Davis to pick out sunglasses?
- How the other half live1 year 29 weeks agoThey do not have exactly the
They do not have exactly the same pictures as another seller that I have put into my watch list because they are a bit cheaper That I would never think of buying because they are knockoff........
- Exclusive First Look: Campagnolo Athena EPS1 year 29 weeks agoQuote:Campagnolo haveQuote:
Campagnolo have reversed the polarity so they are not compatible.
Ah yes, the Pertwee Methodology.
Is there any more pointless "invention" than electronic bicycle gears? Personally, I find the manual action required to pick my nose too strenuous, so I am going to invent an electronic nose picking device. The top-of-the-range will be made out of printed titanium, but I'll make some concessions to the plebs and produce a machined aluminium version for the low, low price of £1,899. But I'll design it so you'll have to buy two, one for each nostril.
- How the other half live1 year 29 weeks agoahem i definately dont have 2
ahem i definately dont have 2 jaw bones and 3 radars from this seller on ebay 'shiningstar201102' and they definately are not superb and faultless in every way. cough..
look a fish!
*runs away fast..
- Bye bye for now1 year 29 weeks agoVery funny, people. Loving
Very funny, people. Loving your work.
- Boris Johnson sketches out plan for elevated cycle paths running alongside London's main railway lines1 year 29 weeks agoMonorail! Monorail! Monorail!
- Just in: Shimano Click’R pedals1 year 29 weeks agoI have had both knees either
I have had both knees either full replacement or cartilage replace, like anything as you come out of such surgery you will get stronger but it takes around 18 months
(important to do one legged squats in the shower every morning).I never changed my spd pedals and was on the bike 3 weeks after the replacemnet, I felt that if i changed pedals etc it could cause other problems by altering leg/foot geometry.Stick with it I am know doing rides up to 160km long
- Vuelta Stage 1 TTT--ranking the teams1 year 29 weeks agoOn holiday for the first week
On holiday for the first week so picked a mixture of pre race favs and some good ds climbers / breakaway guys.
No sprinters picked as its a lottery in the sprints and i'd rather have some decent climbers for the hillier stages.
Hopefully in the tt i will pick up some decent points with sky, rabo, opq, kat and movistar.
- Vuelta chat (possible spoilers)1 year 29 weeks agoSchleck isn't racing and
Schleck isn't racing and neither is Sanchez, so I think Rodriquez is the main threat to Contador and Froome especially with some steep finishes with bonus seconds for the first 3 over the line and few time trial kms.
I expect Gesink and Van den Broeck to challenge as well.
I'm hoping that Talansky and Quintana will have good races as they look like good prospects, although Quintana might have to play a team role for Valverde and Cobo.
- Bye bye for now1 year 29 weeks agoNo worries.
I did indeed
I did indeed lose my cycling tan lines though.
- Exclusive First Look: Campagnolo Athena EPS1 year 29 weeks agoIt goes way back before the
It goes way back before the electronic groupsets - backwards incompatability was pioneered by Shimano in the 80s - the AX groupset included a 10mm pitch chain!
- Jody Cundy unveils custom prosthetic leg he hopes will help power him to Paralympic success in London (+ gallery)1 year 29 weeks agoThis video might help. Go
This video might help. Go straight to 1:08
- Exclusive First Look: Campagnolo Athena EPS1 year 29 weeks agoG-bitch wrote:Typical Campag.G-bitch wrote:
Typical Campag. F***wits. Japanese (and now Americans) leaving them for dead again by providing boring old consistency.
Typical f***wit. Doesn't know anything about Di2.
- Bye bye for now1 year 29 weeks agoCouldn't resist mate
Couldn't resist mate afterall there's us being rained on while your racked out on the beach evening those tan lines (must be a rule against that) and us with lily white limbs good to have you back.
- Bye bye for now1 year 29 weeks agoRaleigh wrote:Oh, and IRaleigh wrote:
Oh, and I changed my icon in case you don't recognise me
Who is that out there?
- Bye bye for now1 year 29 weeks agogiff77 wrote:Oh yeah,giff77 wrote:
Oh yeah, specialised folded
You cruel person lol.
- Boris Johnson sketches out plan for elevated cycle paths running alongside London's main railway lines1 year 29 weeks agox
- Just in: Shimano Click’R pedals1 year 29 weeks agoIf I had had clip in pedals a
If I had had clip in pedals a couple of years ago when I had a heart attack, I might be dead now, so I use flat pedals. I have been terrified to put cleats on my Spec'. Maybe this would be the thing for me.
- Just in: Shimano Click’R pedals1 year 29 weeks agojoemmo wrote:heck, if youjoemmo wrote:
heck, if you can't twist your feet out of a pair of M520s (these without the plastic bits) with the spring tension on low I'm surprised if you've got the strength to pedal a bike...
... or even get on the bike in the first place.
I wonder if the low spring action will actually just result in more people stacking when they accidentally unclip?
- Bye bye for now1 year 29 weeks agoOh yeah, specialised folded
Oh yeah, specialised folded
- Bye bye for now1 year 29 weeks agoDon't forget team gb bein
Don't forget team gb bein caught using rounder wheels and pedaling harder
- Just in: Shimano Click’R pedals1 year 29 weeks agoI have had a knee replacement
I have had a knee replacement and this will help me a lot...Lost the confidence to use SPD`s but I will give these a try....